Recruiting by the Virtus Victoriam Legion

I’d like to apply, thank you!

I’d like to apply to this guild. Thanks :pray:

I would like to join and put in the efforts needed

Hi @Dr_Manhattan my apologies I didn’t see that this was also part of a Guild. For some unknown reason I thought it was a stand alone Prestigious Legion. The reason why I fell in love with Dream’s Guild the Etherforge Consortium was because of the awesome servitors particularly the Griffin because I knew it would help enhance my mental acuity. I promise to remain loyal and committed to the Legion I just want to know if I can please belong to both Guilds? :pray:

1 Like

I’d like to apply to the legion, thank you

Jenny i think my guild might just be me for now.
and open for public discourse.
Maybe far later on,
I might make some tools that can automate servitor craft and take on an apprentice or two.
who knows.

But i like the idea of being a sort of ‘smith’ in this new endeavour

44 Likes

Thank you Dream. You are indeed a Master "Smith’ :boom:

@Dr_Manhattan I would be honoured if I was accepted into the Virtus Victoriam Legion :pray:

4 Likes

I would like to apply

Applying.

I am at the start of my journey, restoring what years of neglect and hard living did to my brain. A brain which, in my youth, was my proudest achievement. More and more, I see the journey shortening with what is already available. I cannot overstate how life changing that is.

I am thankful for your consideration and look forward to working with the entire Legion in service to each other and the portion of the public ‘in the know’.

1 Like

Applying

1 Like

Here. Can’t wait to be inside

I would like to apply!

Please Accept My Application for joining the Virtus Victoriam Legion Guild

I would also like to join!

I also apply to join, i am proud owner of all brain fields but the ones that dropped today, also chose the griffon yesterday out of the first 3 servitors made by the etherforge Consortium and have it running my brain stack already looking forward to and commiting to peaking my intelligence/brain potential and becoming a honored and dedicated member of the Virtus Victoriam Legion!

8 Likes

Sounds interesting and I love the idea.

I would also like to apply.

I’m probably late to the party, but it’d be a delight to be a part of this. I’d like to ride (and help build!) this rocket ship to the stars.

So the members of the VVL, if we can say so, must engage in a kind of brainstorming,
therefore availability in events such as webinars?

Well, unless you don’t want to contribute to brain field designs

3 Likes

Hi @Random_Element welcome to our awesome Forum :white_flower:

3 Likes