Recruiting by the Virtus Victoriam Legion

Brain Storming initiation!

I apply.

I am applying to join the Virtus Victoriam Legion and am eager to become a part of this esteemed guild.
My journey has taken me from many years of exploring the path of nootropics to delving into the intricate brain fields created by Sapien Medicine, and I align values and goals of Virtus Victoriam Legion, and excited to see whatā€™s next in this journey.
Also, glad that 5 yrs of taking Latin classes finally came in handyā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to join the Virtus Victoriam Legion and would be honoured if I was accepted as a member. Thank you.

3 Likes

Aye aye captain, would love to apply!!

Hi im interested in being a member , thank you :pray:

On the second thought I would be interested to apply.
Thus expressing my intent to join.

Hmmm I am primarily focusing on psychic brain fields, would this still be a place for me?

Will there be upcoming fields focusing on psychic stuff like ESP etc?

If yes Iā€™d gladly like to apply to be part of this

Every single one (or close) of the releases taps into other dimensions and ESP.
Some completely in every single subfields.

Psychic abilities are just a normal part of the brain, itā€™s not really a specialty. Just the brain is psychic and almost all the fields will have that included.

Thatā€™s how we transcends human limits.

Look again at the Via Arcana Cognitionis releases

17 Likes

I want to join :balloon:

@Beast Side note (maybe should be moved in a general Brain thread), mathematics as the science and practice is what builds great level of abstract thinking and conceptual understanding, which is the basis for the ā€œinfinite of thoughtā€ abilities or realizations. Itā€™s the essence and nature of it. Especially algebraic geometry.

2 Likes

Applying with inspiration.

I would like to apply.

Iā€™d like to apply, thank you!

Iā€™d like to apply to this guild. Thanks :pray:

I would like to join and put in the efforts needed

Hi @Dr_Manhattan my apologies I didnā€™t see that this was also part of a Guild. For some unknown reason I thought it was a stand alone Prestigious Legion. The reason why I fell in love with Dreamā€™s Guild the Etherforge Consortium was because of the awesome servitors particularly the Griffin because I knew it would help enhance my mental acuity. I promise to remain loyal and committed to the Legion I just want to know if I can please belong to both Guilds? :pray:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to apply to the legion, thank you

Jenny i think my guild might just be me for now.
and open for public discourse.
Maybe far later on,
I might make some tools that can automate servitor craft and take on an apprentice or two.
who knows.

But i like the idea of being a sort of ā€˜smithā€™ in this new endeavour

44 Likes

Thank you Dream. You are indeed a Master "Smithā€™ :boom:

@Dr_Manhattan I would be honoured if I was accepted into the Virtus Victoriam Legion :pray:

4 Likes