About the Etherforge Consortium

Please share your best tips and sites for getting good quality items to put the servitors on :slight_smile:

What items are you guys using? :ring: :gem: :medal_sports: :watch: :key:

12 Likes

I put Phoenix Sage on my wedding ring :joy:

18 Likes

Tungsten Carbide rings on Amazon are pretty affordable and really last a long long time.

Tungsten carbide on the other hand is one of the hardest, most durable metals with which jewelry is made . Tungsten carbide is scratch resistant, will not bend, and will not tarnish.

Just a thought, that’s what I put my phoenix on.

10 Likes

I use Picturesongold.com. Fast shipping in the US. I’ve received mine as quickly as two days. Search ‘Dog Tag”. As low as $29.99 USD for the stainless steel, color engraved. I don’t love the chains, but I have two good stainless steel chains and I just change out my tag periodically. I only wear one tag at a time.

I’ve gotten at least 20 tags made from this company.

6 Likes

Since it says you can use it this ability on other people . i wonder if you can use for crying babies and toddler to go to sleep. But i’m thinking of using on my upstairs neighbors who likes to watch tv loud late at night

5 Likes

only Terrestrial animals & Aerial animals?

I wonder if there will be aquatic animals servitors like megalodon ,white whale

3 Likes

There have been plenty of great affordable items suggested. Some come with downsides… Cheap “gold” or “silver” items have low grade additives that aren’t healthy to be in contact with for extended time. Tungsten is great but if you are wearing it as a ring and your finger swells it’s quite the fiasco to get it off (risky for folks who work with their hands).

All that said if budget is key those are great.

On the other hand if absolute quality, uniqueness, and bespoke work is desired(including custom and antiquity alloys), as well as mythographics and shape forms that support the fields you want to apply, I’ll humbly put Ritualis in for consideration.

www.ritualis.info

I’ll be making a number of the guild rings and have done Totemic work with Dream the last few years. Definit isn’t cheap, but then you get what you pay for.

24 Likes

Also probably important to point out that @metaphystwolf is the only external vendor that survived the purge. What, precisely, that means, only dream and metaphystwolf know. But I’d imagine it’s at least a pretty solid stamp of approval.

5 Likes

I don’t tend to keep up with affairs in detail but if I survived a purge that’s news to me and I’m happy to still be here :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

It is.

Who wouldn’t want a psychic goldsmith around ?
Especially now with guilds and all.

Also a direct partner of Dream on multiple creations:.

18 Likes

lol, @metaphystwolf hopefully this isn’t hugely insulting, but I just imagined you, as a psychic blacksmith, on something like Forged In Fire and the episode never airing as a result xD

1 Like
3 Likes

I wonder if paracord would count and if you could direct it to the flexible saw that’s usually wrapped in it. Pure curiosity mind you.

1 Like

Would a wooden ring be suitable?

1 Like

Anything is suitable. It’s a matter of preference, permanence, portability, and how discreet you want it to be. If a wooden ring meets those requirements for you, go for it.

1 Like

He actually works with me.
He isnt working against me or using the mass of resources here as his own personal back pocket.
and there is clearly a give and take and supportive nature.

Its pretty obvious to me, this is how a symbiotic relationship with the forum is.

Not sure why its so hard to see though.
But hey people be petitioning Sammy to bring them back or something apparently they do actually believe this is their own personal space.

Then I shall only have to take more action/s of course

45 Likes

I wanted to update,
ePlaying the audio once is enough.
Yesterday I listened several times, telling myself that I may have forgotten a piece. I have nothing more. (afterwards everyone does as they want).
since I had my lion,
I feel alive, like I was another person, at peace.
My relationships with others became different,
People come to talk to me, I answer them, and I start conversations,
I’m different, I who didn’t like to talk,
I talk and I notice that all the people I meet say hello to me and are nice to me.
I am on vacation,
I normally get bored very quickly,
I’m thinking of staying another week. I feel too good for once,
I feel untouchable, like nothing could happen to me. safely.
before I could come home to check if I had closed my door properly.
I think about it, but don’t retrace my steps, I know that everything is closed.

I was afraid that someone would rob me. Now I’m sure that nothing will happen to me. I leave my car unlocked, windows open, I feel good.

I feel calm, around me, I feel something, which surrounds me and which affects those who interact with me.
I found lots of solutions to my problems, the ideas arise on their own
basically I have the impression of being another person, who is in the process of improving their life, I am being pushed to solve my problems, which I know nothing about,
but everything is positive

I hope you will understand what I said, I don’t always understand what you say, but I am learning, or rather I am being taught, English,
I forgot to say I’ll mark it next
I feel like I’m being sent thousands of pieces of information and it’s tiring me out a little.

26 Likes

I hope there will be a Dragon Suit

8 Likes

I don’t know which lion to choose :grin:

Which one can help with fear or panic attacks ?

1 Like

here is my take with the Chat Bot, hope it is usefull:

Tarot Draw and Interpretation:

1. ZenLion: The Sun

• Meaning: The Sun represents joy, success, and positivity. It indicates a clear path ahead filled with vitality and energy.
  • Interpretation: The ZenLion servitor would bring you happiness, clarity, and a strong sense of well-being. It suggests that this servitor will help illuminate your path and provide a boost in energy and enthusiasm.

2. Phoenix Sage: The Hermit

• Meaning: The Hermit represents introspection, wisdom, and spiritual guidance. It suggests a time of seeking inner wisdom and solitude.
  • Interpretation: The Phoenix Sage servitor would be ideal for deep spiritual growth, introspection, and gaining profound wisdom. It’s best for someone seeking guidance on a spiritual path or needing time for self-reflection and inner discovery.

3. Mercurial Panther: The Magician

• Meaning: The Magician signifies manifestation, skill, and the power to make things happen. It is a card of action and transformation.
  • Interpretation: The Mercurial Panther servitor would help you harness your skills and abilities, transforming ideas into reality. It suggests that this servitor is perfect for someone looking to enhance their manifesting power and take decisive action.

4. Bear Shaman: The Emperor

• Meaning: The Emperor stands for authority, structure, and stability. It represents leadership and taking control of situations.
  • Interpretation: The Bear Shaman servitor would provide strength, stability, and a sense of authority. It is suited for someone who needs grounding, protection, and a solid foundation in their life.

5. Griffin Philosopher: The Hierophant

• Meaning: The Hierophant represents tradition, education, and spiritual guidance. It signifies a connection to higher knowledge and established systems.
  • Interpretation: The Griffin Philosopher servitor would be excellent for learning, wisdom, and connecting with higher knowledge. It is ideal for someone seeking to expand their understanding and connect with traditional or spiritual teachings.

Summary

• ZenLion (The Sun): Brings joy, clarity, and energy.
  • Phoenix Sage (The Hermit): Offers deep spiritual growth and introspection.
  • Mercurial Panther (The Magician): Enhances manifestation and action-taking abilities.
  • Bear Shaman (The Emperor): Provides strength, stability, and protection.
  • Griffin Philosopher (The Hierophant): Ideal for learning, wisdom, and connecting with higher knowledge.
18 Likes