About the Etherforge Consortium

I wanted to update,
ePlaying the audio once is enough.
Yesterday I listened several times, telling myself that I may have forgotten a piece. I have nothing more. (afterwards everyone does as they want).
since I had my lion,
I feel alive, like I was another person, at peace.
My relationships with others became different,
People come to talk to me, I answer them, and I start conversations,
I’m different, I who didn’t like to talk,
I talk and I notice that all the people I meet say hello to me and are nice to me.
I am on vacation,
I normally get bored very quickly,
I’m thinking of staying another week. I feel too good for once,
I feel untouchable, like nothing could happen to me. safely.
before I could come home to check if I had closed my door properly.
I think about it, but don’t retrace my steps, I know that everything is closed.

I was afraid that someone would rob me. Now I’m sure that nothing will happen to me. I leave my car unlocked, windows open, I feel good.

I feel calm, around me, I feel something, which surrounds me and which affects those who interact with me.
I found lots of solutions to my problems, the ideas arise on their own
basically I have the impression of being another person, who is in the process of improving their life, I am being pushed to solve my problems, which I know nothing about,
but everything is positive

I hope you will understand what I said, I don’t always understand what you say, but I am learning, or rather I am being taught, English,
I forgot to say I’ll mark it next
I feel like I’m being sent thousands of pieces of information and it’s tiring me out a little.

26 Likes

I hope there will be a Dragon Suit

8 Likes

I don’t know which lion to choose :grin:

Which one can help with fear or panic attacks ?

1 Like

here is my take with the Chat Bot, hope it is usefull:

Tarot Draw and Interpretation:

1. ZenLion: The Sun

• Meaning: The Sun represents joy, success, and positivity. It indicates a clear path ahead filled with vitality and energy.
  • Interpretation: The ZenLion servitor would bring you happiness, clarity, and a strong sense of well-being. It suggests that this servitor will help illuminate your path and provide a boost in energy and enthusiasm.

2. Phoenix Sage: The Hermit

• Meaning: The Hermit represents introspection, wisdom, and spiritual guidance. It suggests a time of seeking inner wisdom and solitude.
  • Interpretation: The Phoenix Sage servitor would be ideal for deep spiritual growth, introspection, and gaining profound wisdom. It’s best for someone seeking guidance on a spiritual path or needing time for self-reflection and inner discovery.

3. Mercurial Panther: The Magician

• Meaning: The Magician signifies manifestation, skill, and the power to make things happen. It is a card of action and transformation.
  • Interpretation: The Mercurial Panther servitor would help you harness your skills and abilities, transforming ideas into reality. It suggests that this servitor is perfect for someone looking to enhance their manifesting power and take decisive action.

4. Bear Shaman: The Emperor

• Meaning: The Emperor stands for authority, structure, and stability. It represents leadership and taking control of situations.
  • Interpretation: The Bear Shaman servitor would provide strength, stability, and a sense of authority. It is suited for someone who needs grounding, protection, and a solid foundation in their life.

5. Griffin Philosopher: The Hierophant

• Meaning: The Hierophant represents tradition, education, and spiritual guidance. It signifies a connection to higher knowledge and established systems.
  • Interpretation: The Griffin Philosopher servitor would be excellent for learning, wisdom, and connecting with higher knowledge. It is ideal for someone seeking to expand their understanding and connect with traditional or spiritual teachings.

Summary

• ZenLion (The Sun): Brings joy, clarity, and energy.
  • Phoenix Sage (The Hermit): Offers deep spiritual growth and introspection.
  • Mercurial Panther (The Magician): Enhances manifestation and action-taking abilities.
  • Bear Shaman (The Emperor): Provides strength, stability, and protection.
  • Griffin Philosopher (The Hierophant): Ideal for learning, wisdom, and connecting with higher knowledge.
18 Likes

I actually have applied for two shows, Forged in Fire and Full Metal Jousting. Mostly because it was so ridiculous I had to at least try.

Forged in Fire declined my application because my shop isn’t as theatrical as some.

Full metal Jousting flew me down to LA for pre interviews and ultimately didn’t take me because I was too calm. They wanted more drama and I just told them I’d win because I’ve actually done it before. :joy:

Lucky for both though. I don’t need camera crews in my alchemy studio and I surely don’t need broken fingers and ribs.

15 Likes

Exactly this.

I don’t proport to say that every item if power should be a $7000 masterwork. Energetic potency can be bound to anything. I’ve used beach rocks or unique sticks in a pinch.

That said the quality of the material does have an effect. And the type. Gold for example has its own resonance to it. Same as certain gems. Hand polished hardwood is better than lacquer soaked or plastic impregnated.

From where I sit, the best advice is to go for the highest quality object you can comfortably afford and as MrPixel said, suits your needs and your goals. Discreet is sometimes prudent. I wore a talisman tied to the inside of my upper arm for years for this reason.

15 Likes

:pray: Omniconsideration is how we leave this world better than we found it. Besides, this temple has your name on the front door, it would be silly to come in and disrespect the invitation!

35 Likes

I don’t know which lion to choose :grin:

Which one can help with fear or panic attacks ?

With Lion Zen, net effect for me so far is that I feel wrapped up in what feels like a safety blanket. I housed it in a Larimar ring, which I had a local artisan craft for me on silver during one of my travels. Larimar stone itself also helps with fear/panic attacks.

10 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :pray:

22 Likes

Vouch for @metaphystwolf - I have many of his Sapien pieces and something about old world metallurgy plus Dream’s fields is an entirely new experience. Other than my teacher’s ancient snake bone rosary, I guess these are the only pieces of jewelry I own haha

Hoping to get something amazing created for our esoteric guild under @Rosechalice’s guidance!

23 Likes

Thank you I purchased the zen lion :lion:

Q: if I put the ring or the bracelet In my pocket will it still work?

2 Likes

Snake Bone Rosary :open_mouth:

Thank you as always, my friend. Appreciate your vote of confidence!

4 Likes

Just my experience…

I had been keeping my Zen Lion in my pocket on a dog tag up until this morning when I realized that I had a bunch of necklaces in my drawer. After placing it around my neck, it’s like at least twice as strong! I feel it makes a big difference when the item is directly touching your skin. Especially when it’s near the heart chakra. But rings work awesome too.

21 Likes

Would earrings be good ?.

Was thinking :thinking: because than I can have 2 servitors all the time .

@Rosechalice hahaha yes I corrected lol :joy:

5 Likes

If you mean earrings, that’s an awesome idea! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In theory, I don’t see why not.

The only thing that I wonder is if an item can be too small to fit the energy structure? It’s probably fine though.

4 Likes

I know this was claimed for the older servitors, no idea if it still is. I’d forgotten all about it until what Gnosticmedic27 said.

6 Likes

Ah nice. So it seems at least an inch suffices.

Good sleuthing, @mrpixeltech!

4 Likes

:male_detective: :mag_right:

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes