About the Etherforge Consortium

Let’s confirm

@Charlie.0 will these new servitors bond correctly with smaller items? Earrings, beads, charms etc

7 Likes

Oh, I intended to imbue my servitor into a smaller item. Would a rectangular morganite bead of 0.7x0.5x0.2 inches be enough, @Charlie.0?

Thanks for the warning, @mrpixeltech, I was planning for an even smaller bead at first :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hi @Saan!

Nice 2 see TC

9 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

Those new gen servitors were calling me, they are so magnificent! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Could that be why Captain only use those old dog tags that he use to sell before the pandemic. These old dog tags were at least between 1 - 2 inches long

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Seems as plausible a theory as any.

Also wanted to know if the types of metal such as silver copper or aluminum makes a difference.

Since I read that Silver is the best conductor of electricity/energy .

Thanks for the input, that reminds me that he also sells advanced fields on jewelry smaller than dogtags on Enlightened States: Advanced Fields – Enlightened States. These could maybe serve as examples of what would fit the Etherforge servitors.

Anyway, I’ve probably found a better solution than my beads, after realizing that a bracelet made of those beads was too “heavy” and imposing to wear all the time for the rest of my life :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mine is already in a smaller pendant … (i wish i could offer him the chain to go for a walk if it gets too tiny). i am really worried now

1 Like

I’ve spoken a bit with Dream this week. We’re going to work up something simple, light, and affordable that will utilize good materials and proper alchemical quality for folks to get as an easy entry item for storing fields.

I’m shooting for $55, but it will depend on the price of metal and a few production methods that I’ll employ to maintain quality without occupying the time that usually requires my prices be a lot higher. I imagine they will be as small/light as is possible without sacrifice to capacity or the object energetics itself.

We’ll see what we can do!

48 Likes

Oh, this is wonderful news, thanks for the heads up! :star_struck:

If this comes to be, could you keep us updated when you know what it will look like?

Also, do you ship in Europe?

6 Likes

I just remembered that I had the fae and ESS servitors on small charms measuring at most 1cm3, and Dream told me they were fine when we were talking about them on an unrelated matter. So yours is probably completely fine too :hugs:

8 Likes

oh you are so kind! thank you! i am feeling better now :blush:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I’m glad that you’re feeling better :heart:

1 Like

If size was an issue surely we would have been told upfront. Mine is on a small ring of no particular material (non precious metal).

5 Likes

Great news :grin:
Hope you do international shipping

3 Likes

I will update with details and sketches as soon as I’m closer. Based on my current work load, start to finish the first ones may not be available until mid July but then we’ll be able to cruise along with orders.

Can definitely do European shipping. Typically I can ship anywhere.

11 Likes

Thanks for the timeframe and the shipping infos!

I can’t wait to see what it will look like! :smiley:

Which servitor is the most effective for physical healing in your experience?

1 Like

The description of the Phoenix mentions physical healing and well-being:

In terms of physical well-being, the Phoenix’s regenerative powers can contribute to a sense of vitality and rejuvenation. This energy can manifest as improved health and increased physical resilience, allowing the person to recover more quickly from illness or fatigue. The sage’s wisdom provides insights into maintaining a balanced and healthy lifestyle, ensuring that the individual’s physical health supports their overall growth and well-being.

It also has a lot of emotional and traume healing that will contribute to better physical health.

The Bear could also help, due to its shamanic side.

5 Likes