About the Etherforge Consortium

Dream a suggestion.
Please make independent audio for shielding.feautures like 3.0 in a single audio that can be embedded into dimensional pocket and the shielding effect remains for more than 24 hours??
Thank you dream

I believe the magic stat with voodoo detangled in it already address this

1 Like

I feel (as a non energetic sensitive person :laughing:) that imbuing any servitor in this fire coil can allow its abilities to be amplified.

Anybody disagree?

3 Likes

Anybody disagree?

Agree,
I sat inside a Twisted Sage Ascension Pyramid with imbued items for two servitors, and the energetic amplification was definitely palpable…

3 Likes

I have a couple of questions:

Why did you sit under the pyramid?
Before imbuing said items, were they already energetically charged?

I use it when meditating, and just happen to wearing the items on me, imbued items are a mix of coil wrapped gemstones…I do use crystal charger on my crystals, so guess they could be also energetically charged from that.

that said, just me, since I don’t know what other energetics are in something like the fire coil, not sure if I’d use that directly for housing

2 Likes

I see…thanks for answering my questions.

i would love to see an ability for EMF/Radiation Protection that i can wear with my servitor. Yes i know there are sapien EMF Shielding audios but i wish he actually had a NFT for EMF/Radiation so i could wear it especially with all the amount of 5Gs and radio frequency that were saturated with in the modern world

1 Like

Get the dimensional pocket and play these together with the negative ion generator and maybe plasma flower if you have it.
That should help I think

2 Likes

It will be my first time working with servitors. I was not this interested and was like “it’s not for me, I’m good with what I have” when seeing the thread at the beginning.

After reading all the thread, it’s pretty clear to understand how they work and what they can do or not, thanks to everyone’s investigation and questioning.

Honestly, it would be self sabotaging for me to not buy one. I will buy when coming home, after finding something that won’t get lost by accident. Really can’t wait to experiment a lot of things.

Zen Lion looks amazing and that pocket. I will wait for other abilities to see what to buy or not, the sleeping one seems very useful too.

Tomorrow they are mine.

8 Likes

I.use my twisted sage pendant for 1 of my servitor :smiley::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I just connected my Wolpertinger to my small stud earrings and works just as fine. I think the size of the jewelry doesn’t matter. Your item intentions are most important.

Right now, I feel a tickle and vibration on my earlobes hehe.

These are the earrings I recently bought:

9 Likes

So small update

I tried sleeping with both Phoenix Sage and Wolfie (Wolpertinger) while playing Supreme Grounding + last night. I wasn’t sure if I could feel the two energies at the same time but they prove me very wrong lol.

Middle of the night, I see 1 second flashes of my past bday week trips to Redwoods National Park and Lake Tahoe. I couldn’t tell if I was dreaming or I was in limbo. I slowly woke up and I felt two different energies from them. Wolfie felt like hyper energizer bunny buzzing all over my body lol. Phoenix does the whole warm embrace thing in the background. Feeling two different energies felt so surreal to me!

Maybe Wolfie was going through my subconscious and wants me to go more nature hiking trips :sweat_smile: It makes me feel so excited but I’m like “I need my sleep so tone that down a bit till I’m fully refreshed” haha

If you guys haven’t tried Supreme Grounding + with your servitors, it is an amazing experience. The two servitors are working so syngertically and I’m stunned how smart each of them are. Their personality shines in their own way and they don’t compete with each other.

17 Likes

@kiwipanda777 Could you give feedback of “WOLPERTINGER”?

I’m thinking of buying it…

Thank you

:+1::smiley:

1 Like

Hi All, I would like to gift Phoenix Sage with Health Stat to a family member who has Parkinson’s. I have a couple of questions if anyone knows the answers:

1. The person is open to fields and uses Sapien med fields already. However, not sure how they would react to a servitor. Can I create the servitor and gift the item to them for wearing? Would it work? Will it be ok if no one really communicates with the servitor because they will not know of its existence?

2. Will the Phoenix Sage’s healing and Health Stat work for healing Parkinson’s?

3. If they decide to stop wearing it, can I take it back and then use it for myself? Will the servitor understand the change in ownership?

4. Should I just wear the item and ask the Phoenix to heal them 24x7 instead?

3 Likes

Hi @Dreamweaver, would be very helpful if you could provide some insight on these points. Thanks!

I hope there will be a Dragon Wizard, it will pair very nice with my Alchemicalized Dragon Being.

5 Likes

I think you should let them know.

They must notice a difference when wearing it.
I mean… they would want to know the reason, no?

It’s okay if they do not communicate,
But it’s gonna be pretty weird man.
These I think are quite noticeable.

It can help, but there is no direct renewal of destroyed dopamine areas.

Yeh… they are intelligent not stupid at all.

That is probably better.

26 Likes

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your response. They are already listening to the Experimental Parkinson’s treatment, Blueprint of life, Plasma Flaunt and Dopamine redux. Are there any other specific fields you would recommend? Can Plasma Flaunt possibly help repair the domaine areas?

I could then get a dimensional pocket and make a stack that would help specifically for Parkinson’s.

Apologies if I’m asking in the wrong thread, but Parkinson’s has really taken a toll on their quality of life and I’d like to help in whatever way possible.

5 Likes

Consider buying
The Brain Game audio
for them

@gosya

8 Likes