About the Etherforge Consortium

just restring the bracelet, bracelet string is like a few dollars on amazon

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I was wondering if fields from the dimensional pocket can be broadcast remotely when the servitor item is not on one’s person

1 Like

Definitely!

2 Likes

Honestly, the only limitation I’ve noticed for my Shorse when not ‘suited up’ is that the feedback is far less tangible. I’m curious to see how that progresses as I build up more hours on CC.

1 Like

wow, it just occured to me that we can have all our servitors in one bracelet if we make a bracelet with big, different coloured beads. I’ve made bracelets out of stones for myself before, and it’s not hard at all, and for durability, we can use a thin metal wire instead of a cotton or polyester thread, and attach a clasp of some kind. All these can be found online in crystal beads sites or in do-it-yourself jewelry supplies sites. Time to get crafty

4 Likes

I wouldn’t put it on something permanent. You may want to take a break from the suit-mode, you may also want to a wear a different servitor depending on your goals.

For example, my Zen Lion is great for relaxing, but doesn’t help much for hardcore productivity. So I want to get a different servitor for days where I need to get a lot of work done.

1 Like

As I said in a previous message my first Etherforge servitor will be created in a tungsten pendant and a titanium chain (comes with) to carry it . I would do some treatment energetics on people but it will be used mainly on me.

I will use a second servitor for energetic care, improvement and energetic purification of places, a garden etc. It will be placed in a small jewel (316L stainless steel) which can be inserted into a customizable bracelet (316L stainless steel). I will put small complementary jewelry (stone beads, wood, etc.) for decoration on this bracelet.
The important thing is that the servitor is on a solid and durable object.

The 316L stainless steel advantage:

316L stainless steel jewelry offers several advantages. They are particularly resistant to corrosion and rust, making them ideal for everyday use, even in humid or salty environments. Additionally, this hypoallergenic alloy is less likely to cause allergic reactions, making it suitable for sensitive skin. 316L jewelry is also sturdy and durable, resisting scratches and wear well, while maintaining its shine with minimal maintenance.

Customizable bracelet with two balls that unscrew

Small animal jewel in 316L stainless steel with an insertion hole for the bracelet.

9 Likes

Hello

I want to know if I communicate with these servitor, does they understand foreign language?

Of course it does

1 Like

Servitors understand the basics of all communication i.e., thoughts and feelings. They understand the language of the inner voice.
As the de-cluttering of inner voice deepens the stream of communication eases, the telepathic power increases as such.

5 Likes

This is sound advice. Wardstones, anchors, objects of significance, shrine objects, etc. All essential objects used to anchor fields or influence spaces if you can are best placed where others won’t disturb them.

3 Likes

Often beading cord is not the most durable. I’ve had good luck using sailing thread (for sewing sails and fabrics on boats). Tenara is the brand I have now and they have a thin one that works quite well in most beads.

8 Likes

@Dreamweaver :pray:

Why did you choose 7 locations instead of unlimited?

I would like to buy other dimensional pockets but I would no longer have a location for the next creations in the future.

I have the feeling that there will be very interesting and useful new skills for me in the future with you.

I would like to concentrate and direct my attention to a single servitor and perhaps a second later for energy care and acting on the environment.

Having a servitor with multiple skills and learning with great versatility would be ideal.

Hello @Dreamweaver :wave:,

I am about to purchase My Servitor. I just require one small information from your side :pray:

I have decided to install the Servitor on My metallic Chain and wear it 24x7.

So can I continue to wear this metallic chain containing My Servitor while having a bath and can I expose this chain to water and soap daily ?

Or should I take the chain off my body before going for a bath ?

not a chain.something solid like a pendant if some kind from metal like in thise twtoo ships or jewlery shops

Its basically a thick metallic chain that I have already been wearing for several years now.

Then you can choose one of the chain link as fokus for the creation.

Even if I do get a metallic pendant and put it on my metallic chain, Once the Servitor is created in this metallic pendant, then would I have to take this pendant off myself before going for a bath ?

No, water doesnt damage fielded items

1 Like