2. no item, servitor roams around separately
  3. both

I might suggest downgrading the fear though :slight_smile:

14 Likes

would love to do both

unfortunatley I have a tendency to misplace things

maybe I can ask my servitor to never get lost :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, considering the bond, you’d be able to ask your servitor to lead you to the item I’d imagine.

You’re also part of a community of everything from hopeful to budding, to fully fledged psychics, mystics, shamans, seer’s etc. Likely there’s someone who could help you find it worst case scenario.

8 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one who calls the Lion Sage the Zen Lion. :smiley:

4 Likes

Then if you think your chances of losing it are high, just have it with you at home only and when out, use your other servitor to connect.

6 Likes

Are psychics able to physically see their servitors when they close their eyes?

3 Likes

Key Finder, Esky Object Finder and Anti-Lost Keys with 80dB Volume and 2 Receivers

I put my servant on my key ring; it rings and detects it

6 Likes

thank you thats awesome :joy:

2 Likes

you have some on amazon

1 Like

Can you ask it to make some pictures of a shorse, please?

A shorse is a shark-horse btw

A shark combined with a horse

1 Like

I got these ones :slight_smile:

A few more :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Yes

1 Like

You are blessed!

10 Likes

Yes, you can. I, sometimes, don’t carry my item with me, but communicate with my lion thru intentions. It works just as well as I have the item with me.

13 Likes

Let’s guess what new abilities will come out:

• Manifestation one
  • Invisibility
  • Shielding
  • Psychic communication
  • Grounding
  • something social-related
11 Likes

:star_struck:

4 Likes

Huh, just realized you’re not just being cheeky with the stats on the Modular abilities, are you?

If that holds true, does that mean the stats on some fields aren’t just metaphorical as well?

3 Likes

I was curious what the stats were if they were upgrades to the Servitor or us or both and in what ways, pretty interesting either way

2 Likes

So I don’t know if I label myself ‘psychic’ , but I do see things in my minds eye (w/eyes open)
So yesterday, the item I imbued Mercurial Panther on, fell off my neck. I was gutted, as I didn’t feel anything fall through my blouse. I sat for a few mins, and mentally connected with the servitor, and asked it to show me where the jewelry item was. I could see like a picture in my minds eye, and when I went to that area, sure enough the item was right there. The pendant jewelry clasp on the necklace had broken, and the pendant had just slid right off. Very much enhanced intuition also with this servitor.
My next task is for Mercurial Panther is going to be to help me find my collection of Dreamweaver dog tags, which I misplaced some months ago, and have not been able to find since.

23 Likes