About the Etherforge Consortium

I imagine it like Pokémon where you choose your starter and you can look at its skill attributes at the beginning. It would be fun to see different combinations with the skill items with each golem and make a beautiful data visualization table.

I am curious what’s the base numbers for each golem and the overall skill descriptions that every golem comes with.

2 Likes

me
nope, not being cheekyl.

well its wonderful to be ambiguous
but they are quite literal.

33 Likes

If someone else wears the item we have servitor on, will the servitor act as theirs?

7 Likes

interesting question.

I think for sure it will know something is wrong
but it will automatically check for permissions.
I suppose as it and you grow, each outcome of that situation will be different.
as each individual will develop a different sync and understanding.

40 Likes

So if it’s very permission-based, can theoretically some our subconscious blocks present a serious problem in achieving results?

3 Likes

no its very truth based.

27 Likes

Ok, so in other words, it checks for conscious permissions, but ultimately acts on whether and what will be in the highest good of the targeted person?

EDIT: Got a Dream’s like, so that’s a yes

4 Likes

So far I’ve spent 1 day total with my new Zen Lion servitor and have seen some pretty great results.

He is embedded into my Moldavite/Clear Quartz pendant, chosen with the intention to help accelerate my evolution on all levels.

Servitor creation process took 15-20 mins. All I did was hold the pendant in my hand, loop the song, and set a quick intention. (No need to overthink it!)

I knew it was done based off the energy I was feeling + funnily enough I looked at my laptop screen w/ Brave Browser open and on it said “Hey, I’m Leo” pretty cool sync.

First impressions:
Slight confidence, creativity and energy boost instantly but nothing crazy off rip.

This morning I was outside at the park for a meditation and its really hot out here where I live so of course the bugs were swarming me. I usually try to let them be, considering I’m in their territory but it makes it harder to meditate so, I asked Leo to shift my aura to repel the bugs and in a minute, that is exactly what happened.

I’ve been pretty tired all week, damn near running on E. It’s a pretty common occurrence for me on a sale week (incorporation/integration of new fields) but I’ve been pushing hard to get things done. (shoutout Resilience Max+)

The vitality/confidence aspect of the Zen Lion is no joke. I’m writing this right after hitting the gym. I was moving effortlessly on the court today, handles were really tight, shifting w/ ease, my shot felt really good. I didn’t get to run 5’s or play against anyone today to really test the confidence but still. Usually I’m super gassed/sore after a hoop session, I feel completely fine right now.

Thank you Dream and Team! I usually move as a lurker but seeing how the forum is shifting, I feel the need to start participating and contributing to the community. I’ve learned a lot just by reading others comments/posts so I might as well do the same.

Overall, don’t sleep on any of these new servitors, or any of Dream’s new stuff. His new tech is really really next level. Second to none fr…

33 Likes

I just ordered these from Amazon, not the most unique and beautiful but hopefully sturdy and durable :slight_smile: (about $100 total)

Tags

15 Likes

Dang I should have done the same than order custom ones and wait endlessly

3 Likes

These are pretty cool. Can you share the link please?

1 Like

Well, you can probably migrate them.

They are all from Amazon, most of them are from the brand/seller Chereda.
The other ones are these links
https://www.amazon.se/dp/B0CQ8G2ZCR/ref=pe_24982401_506182521_TE_item
https://www.amazon.se/dp/B0D5QVCQSL/ref=pe_24982401_506182521_TE_item
https://www.amazon.se/dp/B07P9YGKWJ/ref=pe_24982401_506182521_TE_item

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Any one tried to wear 2 or more sevitors at the same time? What is your experience?

8 Likes

I have been ‘wearing’ both Lion Zen and Mercurial Panther from day 1. One thing I do notice is my anxiety level is way down, and I’m really focused for a change on doing fun things for myself…huge plus for me, is being able to zero in on ‘chill’ and ‘field’ activities…most weekends I’m usually trying to catchup from the work week, or prepare for the upcoming work week, Lion Zen is like screw that…just blissing out on fields…Zen weekend

Who

26 Likes

Curious question - Let’s say you have 2 servitors and they both have the same abilities. Does the abilities compound and have a greater effect on your well being or is it the same playing field?

For example - If Phoenix Sage and Bear Shaman both have a health stat ability, does that multiply the ability?

16 Likes

Thank you Captain for creating so many interesting and powerful creations. It is an honor to witness the emergence of the Guild Era. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

I have an idea to propose for a new ability to teach his servitor.

This ability would work with the Dimensional Pocket. it would allow you to choose, when asked, the energies that would be beneficial for you. for example improve health in the best possible way with the energy fields recorded in the energy pocket.

For example in this pocket we could put energies to improve kidney health, intestinal health, heart health, fight viruses, bacteria , astaxanthin, full détox body etc…

An example of the command to the servant would be this:

“servitor x activates all the energies that would be beneficial to improve my health in the best possible way and to the highest level at the right time and for the ideal duration, thank you”

It would also be possible to help by writing down your wish on a piece of paper.

From now on with this new skill , the servant will be able to activate all beneficial energiesand useful in the field we wish to work on in the Dimensional Pocket in accordance with his current wishes .

2 Likes

Questions, looking for further clarity:

If the item the golem was activated with is displaced or destroyed, can the three approaches to golem integration still be utilized? If yes, in what example ways?

1 Like