About the group purchasing behavior of sub maker Lilith in China

Gosh….sapien is worth of a better collaborator.

I just registered today to ask about this matter.

Sulis Minerva must be working in the forum lol

5 Likes

I’m going to be completely honest, I do not know anything about Lilith but this completely feels like an agenda against her because of all the new accounts popping up to defend Sapien and defame Lilith

Just an assumption though, I might be wrong but yeah the new accounts definitely make my radars go up

Like three new accounts in a single thread?!

1 Like

https://space.bilibili.com/3688687/

Just out of curiosity, I doubt Sammy actually wrote that reply though

1 Like

An old post Bi-locating to China
Sapien-Medicine的个人空间-Sapien-Medicine个人主页-哔哩哔哩视频

Well for me personally I am not interest relavent with Lilith.
As for whether what Lilithfollower said is true or not……We have much evidence.If you can read Chinese maybe I can show it to you.

I came to sapien’s forum to ask for clarification because this matter has made a lot of noise on the Chinese sub community in the last two days. I’m sorry if you think I’m slandering her by telling the truth about her. I am a former fan of hers who has spent money with her, and I think it is perfectly reasonable for me to come and ask for proof for the money I may have lost myself.

The writer of this topic sent me the url so i am here to get to know the whole thing and type my reply. i have watched this drama for a few days lol

1 Like

As I mentioned before, there are hundreds of people who followed her to buy the audio, and I was just one speaking representative. I shared the link of this post to these people who bought the audio, so there will probably be a steady stream of new accounts coming over to see this drama next.

Ehh you all can be right, and Lilith can really be wrong. I personally do not have an opinion on either you or Lilith or this situation. I just , posted it to encourage a bit of caution. I do not know the truth at all , and if Lilith is wrong, the fields will definitely bring the karma so nothing much to worry about, you do not need to convince me at all since I’m a nobody in this situation.

If it’s the truth, the only action you have to take is reduce and convince the members to refrain from participating in group buying and such activities and do not participate yourself ofc

2 Likes

Emmmm……
I emailed sapien medicine gmail account months ago , but his reply is not like in LIlith’s channel

4 Likes

I totally understand your suspicion, I was hesitant to come to sapien’s forum to ask about this, until today her fans said that the audio purchased in the past is still valid and we were really puzzled. Thank you for your advice.

2 Likes

I think that for people in China, if you are serious about Sapienmed work, go set up a tieba group or something and put public info on how to access Sapien Gumroad Sapienstore whatever that is not blocked by the Great Firewall.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your suggestion, we will take it into consideration. We don’t want this annoying thing to happen again either.

3 Likes

You can privately forward sapien’s official website to her followers to inform each other. Expose her account to let SammyG and Dream check. Prevent more people from being cheated.

The paid audio and NFT should have some energy lock or energy wall. I have made some energy workers tested them before. They have much weaker energy than free ones.

Hence why if there are people there interested I would like to be able to access and work with people there if they are interested.

If i made it, and i did not choose for it to be freely distributed.
What gives anybody else the right?
I had a billibilli account and I got copyright hits on my own content because it was uploaded by others before I did.
So they do take copyright seriously, Just not those of people in other countries.

Provide it then

joker-clapping

You must remember I asked nicely for years for people to stop being parasites.

But i dont have to actually let them parasite, I can just take it all back in.

It is unfortunate really.
but seeds do grow up, reap the poisoned fruits then.

Good make some noise.

29 Likes

What I have suggested to that community is that they collectively go create a discussion group on Baidu tieba (like a subreddit). When I have some questions I want to find info on Chinese internet I usually go there to check related discussion groups and I actually did try finding Sapien or morphic field related stuff on Baidu tieba and did not see any thing.

My personal opinion is that absolute power corrupts absolutely, and you can see that case when you ask someone to handle stuff for you in China. With limited ways to find relevant info people just believe things from somebody that might not be true. Now that it seems there is a group of potential Chinese users willing to take matter into their own hands, so why not have this group as a collective to discuss your work like we do here? Heck, there are enough users here that can communicate in Chinese so we can even help you out in terms of fighting misinformation.

4 Likes

Thats what I told Lilith
find out a way to make it work then.

Please feel free then

15 Likes

yes, I believe so