Bi-locating to China

Not literally, but sort of.

A Chinese user said, that they uploaded some of the videos on a Chinese video platform.
anyways, thought it was a decent idea, there may be people behind the great firewall who may be interested in it.
So i thought might as well give it shot.

Here is the new bilibili account
Sapien-Medicine的个人空间 - 哔哩哔哩 ( ゜- ゜)つロ 乾杯~ Bilibili

A few are already uploaded by other users, those the copyright prevents me from uploading myself.(unless i really change the name and descriptions a lot etc, but then the video itself may match another and get rejected )
for these, either i get a list of the ones already there so i wont bother to upload those, and they can just refer back to the new account there for other videos in their descriptions, or they remove it and let me upload all. Whatever works out best for everyone.
:slight_smile:

btw, is there a Russian video platform?

47 Likes

I think…(was called the youtube killer in Russia a few years ago, not sure how popular it is though)

11 Likes

I was going to recommend to translate things if necessary, but I’m not really certain if my Chinese proficiency would suffice. I’d be glad to help nonetheless, if needed.

Anyways i can guarantee the interest of people would be vast, no doubt about it.

6 Likes

It would be a good idea to translate some enlightened states info and make it available to the mainland users

If there is a Chinese translation explaining what the fields are and how it works. Reply or PM me please

7 Likes

Pakistan has a YouTube host

2 Likes

yes but they can definitely also access YouTube
Russian also I think, but I am not absolutely sure.
China is know is difficult.

8 Likes

This is true, I am told rutube is not very popular as most Russians just use Youtube.

6 Likes

What about countries like North Korea.
I think those asian countries consume China’s web content, even thought Youtube is not banned there it’s very difficult to access.
Many countries don’t ban all youtube but some content.

bilibili is Chinese web content.
maybe they will get it here also?

6 Likes

They use sites like that and Weibo as social network.
They trust more in China than in the western world.

Oh yeah.

There’s definitely no shortage of Russian dashboard cam content on YouTube.

5 Likes

YouTube does work in Russia.

1 Like

Maybe You should create an account in Weibo.
Huge social network in Asia like Facebook.
And there is Tik Tok which is Instagram I think.

Reading title thinking whaaaa actual topic on bilocation(half astral projection).Well my suggestion would be to not just upload random videos,but focus on something that will draw their attention(accunpucture video or other stuff which would more resonate with their culture.Prioritize first those audios for a few weeks,gain attention,then upload all the goodies which require some educating to grasp(plasma beach etc).Well I am sure those essential like cancer etc will be prioritezed as well.

Also, The Mandarin and Cantonese Soul would attract many of them

3 Likes

Awesome idea,yeah anyone who can recommend audios,JUST DO ITTT.Are they into crystals?Crystal kingdom audios would gain attention easy either way I think

2 Likes

aww man
i aint trying to do something new or attract people, there are just a few sapien viewers in china and they find it difficult to get through the restrictions sometimes.

14 Likes

I just googled and you have Youku and Iqiyi as best alternatives to bilibili.
But you can upload your videos to Weibo (chinese facebook) too.

faints reading Dream replied.Now that I have collected my thoughts,well it wouldnt hurt to get more attention in the long run I guess,actually I see only benfits,but again I am certain you have ur reasons.Also I know u are probably annoyed reading this everywhere BUT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL TO U FOR IMPROVING MY LIFE,and as time passes I come to realize more and more hoe great of an impact u are having on my life.

11 Likes

I’m grateful you stopped by and i could aid you on your way.

20 Likes