About the group purchasing behavior of sub maker Lilith in China

I thought it was invalid, but Lilith fans now keep saying the audio is valid, which is why I’m confused. Thank you very much for your patience and we will delete the audio completely.

3 Likes

We just need an “authority ”(it would be great that this person is one of the administrators of channel Sapienmed) to affirm that the audio is not valid, then we can show it to everyone and prove that both makers and listeners are cheated.
Lots of people don’t believe that.We need to convince them.

1 Like

hello!

baidu tieba will not be the main communication venue.because,In China, subliminal is not supported by policies.every chinese SUBMAKER was upload their sub in bilibili or acfun(few people). and what we communicate in daily is in the WECHAT and QQ. so you cant find any group in BaiduTieba.

1 Like

i remember sammy g has replied to you under your post ! said that u guys may have a discussion about this topic via private message. r u now in contact with sammy ? ^_^

if the author chooses not to clearly state that group purchasing is disrespectful and prohibited , trust me , these types of immoral things will only happen more frequently on the Chinese Internet …

that’s right haha

While you await for response, kindly take the time to read this informative thread Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread for Sapien Medicine

@Lilithsfollower @BronofftotheRace @masumi_chan

2 Likes

thx :pray: :blush:

Noted, makes sense!

1 Like
  • Be a 13 y.o. girl in China.
  • Find out about morphic fields.
  • Make sub channel.
  • Scam a lot of people.
  • Complain about the scam while using paradoxical intention.
    • A) Become Sapien distributor in China.
    • B) Show everyone the truth and become their saviour honest submaker.
  • Become Sapien distributor in China.

In any case, whatever the truth is…in the west we learned a long time ago (actually knew since the beginning) that a sub-maker is almost by definition not trustworthy. Add in the name Lillith and you can bet on it.

I propose @anon75179789 for the Chinese connection.

Sorry guys I got possesed by Pepe for a short while there. I missed all the drama and fun that happened here these past days and it is too much at this point xD

4 Likes

大笑

2 Likes

We need a Pepe experience field ngl

1 Like

It is going to a Xchan…

https://space.bilibili.com/3688687/dynamic?spm_id_from=444.41.list.card_avatar.click

the link i post is the LILITH’S CHANNEL in bilibili.guys you can just click in it and see what she just did and said.i dont know whether is it that you guys can just go into the bilibili successfully,but now she said She has reached a cooperative relationship with Sapien… but i believe that sapien will not cooperate with the people like that.
AND, SammyG had just contact me a few days ago.i hope not only me and the group who had been cheated get a satisfying result but also Sapien lol.

AND, We don’t know if the person replying to the email is a member of the Sapien‘s team. Sapien replied to us that “lilith’ behavior is an unacceptable infringement,” but Sapien also replied to Lilith that a cooperative relationship has been reached. It’s puzzling.

Hahahahaha, you make a funny point but it’s really true.

1 Like

Dream replied to lillith. She sent a very detailed apology and spoke of making amends in whatever way she could. We understand that one of the reasons the group buying happened was because some of our audios are sort of impossible for Chinese people to purchase due to Chinese regulations (VPNs and whatnot). Regardless, we found the apology to be sincere and were curious on how to better reach the Chinese market.

We both have lots of love for the Chinese and have had for years. In fact, we were rather flattered that we have fans from China and that were group buying our products lol. We are aware that there is a bit of a barrier between China and the West online. So the cooperative relationship was moreso of us asking for advice in that matter.

11 Likes

Ok, thank you for your reply, we will remove the audios completely, we sincerely apologize again, and we have figured out what her so-called “collaboration” and her fans’ claim that the audios are “valid” is all about, thank you. Many of our Chinese listeners are very respectful and supportive of sapien, and we hope that you will find an appropriate way to sell audio to Chinese listeners soon, so that Lilith’s behavior will not be followed by more rude people.

5 Likes

that’s so funny