Abundance and Million Dollar Mindset Journey

That’s amazing. :slight_smile: Wish you more success! Keep us posted :grin:

7 Likes

Excellent! So inspiring! I’m so happy for you!

9 Likes

Wow! This playlist seems to be doing good by you.

6 Likes

Thank you all, I wish you all the best. This playlist definitely does work wonders. Gives me much to be grateful for.

15 Likes

Time flies, since my last update:

• I’ve become virtually carefree towards money.

• I’ve been offered a couple business opportunities, and assistance with finding a new career in my desired field.

• My credit card company reviewed my account and decided to no only refund my entire security deposit, but also gave me a x5 boost to my credit limit. That’s triple the amount I felt I even deserved for keeping my account in good standing with them. I have no hang-ups about taking the massive boost though lol.

32 Likes

Let me jump in and let others know I’ve made over $ 5k in the course of the last month and 2 weeks. From investments.

Ego dissolution
All purpose anxiety removal (probably the reason I have been making the investments)
Millionaire mindset

All these three overnight along with other stuff.

36 Likes

I work a research job with a few bucks ($6) above the minimum in my state and I’ve been seeing great results, mind you I haven’t been using any abundance or wealth audios besides the mindset audios.

19 Likes

That’s wassup

2 Likes

That’s wassup…

1 Like

14 Likes

Right on. These posts are inspiring, thank you for sharing

8 Likes

Wow that’s really encouraging! So is that like a fixed amount you normally get?
Sorry I’m really curious about your results now :thinking: I’d love to know more about how this is helping you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That amount is from my job, fixed-wage yes.

5 Likes

Ok that’s encouraging! Thank you

3 Likes

Just got through listening to millionaire mindset for the 2nd time today and ran across this on youtube.

6 Likes

Naval is solid :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I feel like both of these morphic fields helped me receive free gifts today when celebrating my birthday out with my loved ones!

I was surprised as i was going to pay for something that was almost $100 for those celebrating my birthday and she said to enjoy and to not worry about the payment.

24 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada:
(Happy belated birthday :tada: )
(Happy early birthday :tada: )

12 Likes

No doubt. Must listen for everybody.

5 Likes

Just received a surprise check in the mail today that should help cover a couple unexpected expenses until my next paycheck…no money worries here.

20 Likes