Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

I listen overnight, within a few weeks started to see some massive financial gains.

Edit:

Let me add I had some idea where I wanted to make the gains from, but the fear was taking a hold of me.

Playing ego diss and all-purpose anxiety(LITERALLY GOLD) pushed me to make my first investment.

11 Likes

Only this without SLR?

1 Like

Ego dis
all-purpose anxiety.
Abundance mindset
Millionaire mindset
Knight mindset
Soul restoration (core+heart)

If you got the tag definitely put it underneath your pillow.
I don’t use the SLR audio to be quite honest with everyone. Perhaps I’m detaching myself from the results that it catches me by surprise when some things happen.

Still definitely use the audio/tag if you have SLR.

8 Likes

This stack overnight?

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, well at the time

You can add:

Ojas
Love gratitude and appreciation

2 Likes

I forgot, this overnight stack, 1x each field?

1 Like

i set them one after another, so ego > all purpose > etc on loop.

7 Likes

Hey
It doesnt matter if overnight or not… you can play the same playlist overnight and during the day, or play different ones, or play just one field on loop overnight… It’s up to you really

My advice is to just start playing, it doesn’t have to be “perfect”, besides, perfect playlist doesn’t exist, it depends on the person and where they are in their journey… what’s perfect for you today may not be perfect in 1 month.

21 Likes

@MonkeyOwl extra wise today all over the forum :smirk::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I wanted to set up a night stack, thanks for answer.

2 Likes

Hi guys, will this field become permanent after months? I know i have to work hard to success, but i wanna ask that will new beliefs in my mind will become permanent? I used it since release and i can feel it have some changes in my mind. But idk if i still have to listen everydays.

3 Likes

Ooou, maybe incorporate the abundance mindset :slightly_smiling_face:.

Listen to both audios every day. Some see results before others.

1 Like

I like your name :100:

Been using this field since it came out and I’ve seen steady progress. I’d say it’s permanent, but I never stopped using it along with Abundant mindset and luck and probability.

12 Likes

Uhm… this album works at a subconscious level.

id say the subconscious is similar to ego.

Ego never really dies completely but we can get really close to that and then keep it at a very low level with sharp awareness and a boost now and then.

Subconscious is always in contact with everything happening around in your world and in your mind.
This album helps you rewire your views and thoughts regarding abundance, success etc and make it robust and strong so those influences that it constantly is exposed to dont switch back again to negative thought patterns… however you will always be in contact to those influences therefore just like ego itd need a “detox” once in a while to keep the new mind where this album took it to.

Ego and negative thought patterns, fears etc are like weed. You can pull it out completely but it grows back, how tall fast and thick? It depends on your care an attention to keep it low or none at all. By cutting it or pulling it out as soon as you notice new weed wanting to grow, or just a week or every 2 weeks maintenance. Its the same. Thatd be the only way to keep it permanent.

18 Likes

Nullify Negative and Amplify Positive Planetary Effects, every single day, if you don’t have them in your stack already.

I have also been using the Root Chakra (with Sacral) from Gumroad, as a lot of our beliefs, fears and worries about abundance and money were formed as a child. If one’s childhood environment was in any way unstable, especially with regards to survival, food, home, security, or finances, we can carry that well into adulthood. In that vein, Archetype of Parental Love could be complementary.

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it already somewhere here, but I like to play Depths of Your Soul (around 3-4 times) and have conversations with my child self. It’s enriching for both parties. They inspire me to do the things that bring me joy, and I get to be a big sister/brother figure to them. I tell Little Me all the things I needed to hear at the time, especially “You are safe.” “You are loved.” Use your choice of wealth and abundance affirmations, and send them back in time to yourself. And of course use the “I am” or “Why am I” format on your present self as well. I picked up the amazing tip here of using “Afformations” during Ego Dissolution, from @seeklight. It really does get past the “Yeah right” reaction of regular affirmations.

But Root Chakra work, definitely. That’s where it all starts.

21 Likes

I’ve read that this works directly with the unconscious, but does it also work with speakers only?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Subconscious btw :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Abundance Mindset and Million Dollar Empire Mindset, can you loop all night and / or play several times a day?