Abundance and Million Dollar Mindset Journey

Decided to use these continuously for the foreseeable future and even document the journey, in order to note any differences in my mental and physical behavioral patterns. My routine is currently unpredictable so I’ll be playing each audio at least once per day, and even more should I choose to set aside more time on any particular day. I’ve already been playing each track at least once a day since the day after they came out.

Notable differences from each audio so far:

Abundance Mindset:

• Feels like a very uplifting energy and tends to act as a mental and even energetic pick-me-up. I like using this upon waking for that reason.

• I feel much less attachment to the emotion of desire in general while listening.

• Makes me feel very relaxed mentally and emotionally, something like the magical life of abundance audio.

• I feel much more in the “flow” of life with this one. Feeling like everything will be ok.

Million Dollar Empire Mindset:

• This one is very soothing, so soothing that it put me to sleep the first couple times I listened.

• Gives me a feeling of being calm and steady while the energy is in effect.

• Already helping me view money in a non-emotional manner. I didn’t have much of an emotional attachment to it anyway; due to some mind work done prior to this, but it almost feels like I don’t have to worry about money because it’s already there while this plays.

42 Likes

I actually decided to add the following audios:

powerful good luck energy
attract wealth, abundance, and prosperity
magical life of abundance

I call this my prosperity playlist.

Over the past week I’ve been experiencing profound feelings of serenity, as if there’s little to nothing I need to worry about. It seems as if I am also having people (with the exception of one) treat me more kindly.

22 Likes

I really enjoyed reading your updates on these & it’s helpful

4 Likes

Thank you. Wish you luck on your journey as well.

1 Like

Updates:

• I just moved into a new, bigger and more modern apartment.

• I had family members surprise me with brand new furniture and groceries within just a couple days of me moving into my new spot.

• Someone who I owed a bit of money to, told me not to worry about paying them back once I brought up my debt, and was ready to start repaying them.

• Went to a party and one of my best friends bought food, when I asked him how much he needed me to put towards the bill, he told me not to worry about contributing.

I’ve also been having more people reach out to me for job interviews since my last update.

37 Likes

I just read your update and WOWWWW!

Do you think this could also work for someone with a day job rather than a business? I do have a couple of other income streams but they are very small.

Inspiring update and I am happy for you and appreciate you updating your awesome results!

5 Likes

Thank you and no problem. I have a day job myself for the time being so yes, I have no doubt at all that it works for those in an employee position, as you can see given my updates lol.

Although I’m using a couple extra audios in the mix, it seems like positive things began happening more frequently and on a larger scale when the mindset audios came along.

14 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

That’s amazing. :slight_smile: Wish you more success! Keep us posted :grin:

7 Likes

Excellent! So inspiring! I’m so happy for you!

9 Likes

Wow! This playlist seems to be doing good by you.

6 Likes

Thank you all, I wish you all the best. This playlist definitely does work wonders. Gives me much to be grateful for.

15 Likes

Time flies, since my last update:

• I’ve become virtually carefree towards money.

• I’ve been offered a couple business opportunities, and assistance with finding a new career in my desired field.

• My credit card company reviewed my account and decided to no only refund my entire security deposit, but also gave me a x5 boost to my credit limit. That’s triple the amount I felt I even deserved for keeping my account in good standing with them. I have no hang-ups about taking the massive boost though lol.

32 Likes

Let me jump in and let others know I’ve made over $ 5k in the course of the last month and 2 weeks. From investments.

Ego dissolution
All purpose anxiety removal (probably the reason I have been making the investments)
Millionaire mindset

All these three overnight along with other stuff.

36 Likes

I work a research job with a few bucks ($6) above the minimum in my state and I’ve been seeing great results, mind you I haven’t been using any abundance or wealth audios besides the mindset audios.

19 Likes

That’s wassup

2 Likes

That’s wassup…

1 Like

14 Likes

Right on. These posts are inspiring, thank you for sharing

8 Likes

Wow that’s really encouraging! So is that like a fixed amount you normally get?
Sorry I’m really curious about your results now :thinking: I’d love to know more about how this is helping you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes