Abundance and Million Dollar Mindset Journey

That amount is from my job, fixed-wage yes.

5 Likes

Ok that’s encouraging! Thank you

3 Likes

Just got through listening to millionaire mindset for the 2nd time today and ran across this on youtube.

6 Likes

Naval is solid :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I feel like both of these morphic fields helped me receive free gifts today when celebrating my birthday out with my loved ones!

I was surprised as i was going to pay for something that was almost $100 for those celebrating my birthday and she said to enjoy and to not worry about the payment.

24 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada:
(Happy belated birthday :tada: )
(Happy early birthday :tada: )

12 Likes

No doubt. Must listen for everybody.

5 Likes

Just received a surprise check in the mail today that should help cover a couple unexpected expenses until my next paycheck…no money worries here.

20 Likes

I just started following ur journey,all caught up man and excited to hear more.I will be using Abundance and millionaire from this day.Friend who works in IT company told me his boss said they will be hiring at the beginning of March and he recommended me,so I will be using those to increase my chances.Will update on ur thread u inspired me.

15 Likes

aye!

yes, Davis really inspired me also to get on the mindset audios.

9 Likes

Good luck man, been looking to get into the IT field myself

4 Likes

Filed my taxes for the year. I’ll be getting back quite a nice chunk, enough to put down towards a new vehicle which I need. On top of that, the mother of my child told me she was thinking of giving me half of what she’s getting back from claiming our daughter on her taxes; to help me get a new car, before I even asked her.

18 Likes

Updates:

• I’ve invested some money into kickstarting a business that assists others in complete financial makeovers, both in terms of their wealth and their financial education.

• I came up with a name, and quite honestly an entire brand to establish my newfound business idea around, already have created an email where potential viewers and subscribers and can come and ask me related questions once I start a youtube channel based around the content I plan to start putting out.

• Woke up this morning and took the necessary steps to ensure that I begin researching and taking advantage of tax deductions that the American Government grants for being a business owner, by keeping track of potential deduction eligible expenses all through the year. Also having a team of financial experts look over my previous pay stubs and tax returns, to make potential adjustments in case I’m overpaying on my taxes (which most American are), This way I can reduce the amount of taxes I pay all throughout the year and keep more money in my pocket, to do things like build my credit up further and once I’m debt free or close to it, I can finally have some breathing room to make diversified investments.

• A close friend of mine also tipped me off to a potential and completely legal way to qualify for a certain type of life insurance policy that could be a source of extra cash on occasion. Have to do my research and see if I would even qualify for it, but if I do i’d have to wonder how to put the extra money to work.

26 Likes

So yesterday I started my day with Ego dissolution+Abundance from Mindset album.I didnt notice anything special until evening came.Will try to keep it short.I go out with female friend for a couple of drinks(I dont drink alcohol).She out of blue recommends us to hit the club cuz tonight a good DJ will be,and we both love techno music.Now here are things that unexpectedly went our way:
1.We get there and club is packed,one table with a place to sit(so vip place since most of the tables u cant sit only stand,high tables best way to describe in english),so only that one was free but there it was marked as reserved.Then we just ask the owner and he says all good go there,so we have the best place to be in even though we came in a bit late.
2.Some random chicks joined us cuz we had space and there were only 2 of us,but they soon left-not rly important but I wanted to mention
3.Now fun part,after chicks left,2 guys who had cash obviously ask us to join and I said all good.On their own they paid next 2 rounds of drinks for all of us,but I just drank mineral water.
4.I feel this girl close to me eyeing me,and after my female friend nagged me,I approached.It wasnt the best but not the worst approach.Long story short got her number and she is interested in me.Cant remember the last time I scored a chick(and this one is hot af) while being outside.
5.Precisely year ago give or take few days,chick I was overinvested in left me in a brutal way and I was hurting for a while more than I care to admit.Havent seen her since then.And tonight on ending when lights were up,music off,I was approaching DJ as I would usually to applaud him for awesome work(instantly noticed that when I approach him on my left will be that girl),so I hug him,some small talk all the while I feel that girl scanning me with her eyes.Then I casually turn on my left,notice she has that same devilish smirk that she used to lure me in before,but I just say hi in neutral manner and then left the club with my female friend.
All in all night that I expected to turn out averagely turned out like bomb anything that I could possibly want happened that day.Point 5 is important for me cuz after she dumped me and I got my shit together I always wondered how would I emotionally react if I saw her and then this happened.So proud of myself for being level headed in that situation and reacting like a boss.
So I will keep starting my day in the same manner from now on and report on other unexpected good things. @DavisSapien nice man ur manifestations are a lot more useful but hey if this keeps up,I am sure to land that job in March I just feel it.Abundance field gives me so much zero fucks given vibe.
Oh and I am so hyped cuz I scored that chick considering I had Crossfit T-Shirt on and I was anxious to even dance at the start cuz everyone else was dressed properly and I wasnt cuz I had no idea we will go there.So scoring this girl for me is even better win now and boost to my confidence

19 Likes

@DavisSapien, @shadowhunter176 keep updating, the testimonials are very important.
Many thanks for sharing your results

3 Likes

Free VIP table, free drinks, a phone number and practically rejecting someone who rejected you first. Sounds like in a way, all the audios you listened to yesterday had some effect.

The abundance mindset really does influence you to be carefree once the energy kicks in too. It’s like a positive indifference, a feeling that no matter what you’ll be alright

15 Likes

25 Likes

Yeah that feeling was present with me all the night,but also the fact I am sober gave me confidence more than alcohol would be,in a weird way.Like i know I can handle whatever happens.I also used Hanuman Chalisa from Spiritual zone I feel that also contributed.

5 Likes

But the most important thing is to not care about the end results,and I am long way from achieving that state 24/7

4 Likes

Might work well with Warrior/Knight Mindset.:blush:

Then no need to worry about “scoring chicks”. Ladies will be naturally magnetized by your Warrior vibes.:heart_eyes:

8 Likes