Acid Reflux

You gotta get those root canals outta your face!

1 Like

I really ought to! I just need to find a dentist who is kinda more open-minded about such things.

2 Likes

Yeah, and you have to find one that understands how to properly clean out and sterilize the jawbone after the dead tooth is removed.

Youā€™re not getting hardly any energy flow through the meridians that contain those teethā€¦youā€™re handicapping yourself!

Which Candida diet did you follow
I too have Candida

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I am not able to digest gluten and milk. Was thinking about taking enzymedica digestive enzyme. But saw the reviews that they might make you dependent on them. Did you benefit from themā€¦are you still taking it.

Please suggest.:pray:

I tried ACVā€¦but I got swelling in my throatā€¦and vomitted as well. Has anyone tried digestive enzyme or any other supplementsā€¦I either get constipation or vomiting, or acid reflux when I eat certain food like milkā€¦wheat etcā€¦

I am thinking of ordering enzymedica digestive enzyme.

I do not use Enzymedica Gold anymore. I did use this brand for a while and did not notice any dependence issues.

Lately, I use either the Sakara supplement (which has probiotic, prebiotic, and digestive enzymes) or Digestzymes (this has Betaine HCL as well).

Acid Reflux could be due to a lot of reasons: low stomach acid, high stomach acid, Candida, IBS, depleted gut microbiome due to antibiotics, stress, bile reflux (sphincter issues), etc.

6 Likes

Thanksā€¦I just removed my root canalā€¦had to take to antibiotics againā€¦my digestion is messed upā€¦just thinking about taking digestive enzyme and probiotics.

I am not able to find any other brand in India, other than enzymedicaā€¦

2 Likes

Doctorā€™s Best and Now Foods Super Enzymes (both are on Amazon India site) are pretty good options too (in case you want to rotate other formulations along with Enzymedica).

4 Likes

Are you able to eat gluten now?

Yes! I do avoid diary and gluten for the most part but when I indulge, my body does not complain.

3 Likes

SAKARA :heart::heart::heart: I live off their stuff - literally! All my food comes from them hehe :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just ordered their Metabolism powderā€¦everyone is going gaga so wanted to try haha

2 Likes

Omg Iā€™m so happy for you
Itā€™s amazing
Itā€™s the bomb

Like itā€™s so good Iā€™m literally sending one to my friend once he moves to the UK- he doesnā€™t even know what it is / probably doesnā€™t need it, but I donā€™t care bc itā€™s so good lol.
And
Ik soy is a controversial milk but
If you warm up soy milk vanilla from Wholefoods 365
And add a scoop of that powder
Itā€™s the best healthy hot chocolate you could get - without the guilt! Or sugar!

And itā€™s the best palate fixer- like especially when you eat lots of sweets and you want to break the cycle but canā€™t
This helps sooo much. And not to mention helps if you have sugar level drops

And here are some promo codes they sent me:

SANDS
SLIFEFALL2021
SUPERSEED20
DRESSED
HYSTERIA

Also thereā€™s the metabolism super bar. Itā€™s the only bar that doesnā€™t have that icky taste / natural wholesome ingredients. But I like the powder more :)

(You can also use the powder in baking )

Enjoy!

4 Likes

I got out my root canalā€¦but still have two more decaying toothā€¦and I pretty sure thatā€¦the reason for my bad digestion is the infection in my teethā€¦ .since I get relief in constipation whenever I listen to bacteria and viral fields and other theeth healing fieldsā€¦

Tell Smart Reiki to heal it.

http://www.talkinternational.com/holistic-dentists/biological-dentist-usa.html

I got this link from the Weston Price Foundation page on Holistic Dentistry. Lots of good information on the Weston Price Foundation website.

1 Like

I want a field for that valve aswell i have your exact same problem.

Check out doctor Berg ln YouTube, he has alot of info on this also.

Btw that valve needs vitamin D to close.

And what about the stomach regeneration field? Regenerating it so it can make acid again, just a thought.

Also, you might have bad bacteria from not having enough stomach acid, i believe h. Pylori is a cause
of stomach not making enough acid.

1 Like

Try the vagus field, the vagus nerve actually is very important in making stomach acid.

And check out this link:

4 Likes

Thank You.
I think I only tried it once, so it helps with Acid Reflux (also, sometimes I have trouble with glutition, itā€™s not the nervesā€¦)ā€¦

I have A TON of Issues, unfortunatelyā€¦ , But I will Prevail, I hope so, at least.

Iā€™ll Try to End this Year and Begin 2023 with a little bit of Positivity.

2 Likes