Acid Reflux

Whats your issues?

I too have had troubles and have researched soo much in the last years.

1 Like

Quite a lot, among them:

Summary

allergies, asthma, some digestive problems (acid reflux included), sinusitis, fungus, virus (maybe covid, idk) trouble since 2021 - reocurring, etc.

The most pressing ones are breathing issues.
I am still experimenting, with fields and with anything else I know or find.

I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but I had meningitis (I almost died) and memory troubles for years, just after I started to get better, allergies and a host of other issues arrived…

You, my friend?

Me

Hashimoto/hypothyroid
Ibs/sibo
Parasite/candida/fungus
Hiatal hernia/gerd

Main problem out of these are actually constant bloating.

But I can say my hashi/hypo is fine now after checking in with the doctors , this has to be because of fields!

This is going away:
Ibs/sibo
Parasite/candida/fungus

And the hernia/gerd doesnt bother me with reflux anymore: got to be fields as well.

So now i take it your experimenting with breathing fields ? And the allergy field ?

1 Like

Yes, overall I keep them under control, some issues are becoming non-issues, Yet, I still find some bad days/episodes and it’s still a struggle, just that now It’s NOT as bad as it used to be.

1 Like

So the fungus/candida can mimick a hoost of things. Have you fully eradicated this, other issues you have May go away aswell. I suggest the immune booster field for the fungus.

1 Like

Not completely, apparently,

Summary

since listening to fungus improves both my breathing and I can eat better (for some reason candida does not appear anymore, at least in the throat area, yet some symptoms still persist, maybe it is still present in the lower areas, idk).

Also, sometimes there is a burning sensation (diminished, compared to before I started using fields) in my throat, but it can be from acid reflux and fungus, possibly even other causes, idk.

Throat and Chords - YouTube

1 Like

Thank You so much!
Have a Healthy and Blessed 2023! :pray:

1 Like