Advanced Healing and Chronic Fatigue

Hello Everyone! New here. I have been listening to Sapien Medicine’s YouTube videos for about a year now on and off. I am thinking about buying either the Advanced Healing pendant or audio but I see mixed information on how taxing it is. I have chronic fatigue and other ailments I am working on healing. Does anyone have any tips on whether or not I would be able to use either of these things? I’ve read not to use it for chronic illnesses as well as, that it’s been revised to allowed people to use it without it being too taxing. I have arthritis, pain, headaches, gut issues, etc… Any input would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

In a similar spot and I just bought the audio anyway. Yes, I feel like at the start my body was groggier in the mornings. Now, a month after the fact, it just seems like the normal kind of groggy when I wake up, heh. Given that you have so many issues plaguing you I’d consider getting it, just playing it only once a day. I still, with rare exceptions, only play it once a day and don’t think I’ll be upping it any time soon. If you have a lot of fields you listen to, I’d cut down as much as possible for less ‘transformational strain’. I don’t know if that’s a thing but I figure it can’t hurt.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply. How long have you been listening to it? I’ve seen people about about listening to jing and shen. Are you listening with any others?

1 Like

No prob. Been at it for a month! I listen to too many things, honestly. Not jing or shen (yet?) but I have an issue with prioritizing things because I need all sorts of improving across the board, lol, and am seriously spoiled for choice with all these audios. Do as I say and not as I do, hehe.

3 Likes

I know how you feel! There are so many options now it’s hard for me to focus too. One day my focus is on one pain, then it’s on a different one and I jump all over the place…which does not help.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum guys. Maybe @Captain_Nemo or @SammyG can chime in here. Seems like a good thing to not take on too many audios/fields like swordsdance has pointed out… Priorities…

3 Likes

Thanks! Where is the thread that you reference Swordsdance?

Yeah, I think the audio or pendant would work fine for you. Just don’t over-listen to it or carry it all day and you’ll be fine.

6 Likes

thank you!

Does it heal chronic fatigue?

1 Like

After Workout Recovery. (write up coming soon but try this)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/after-workout-17094094
Listen as much as you need to

4 Likes

It seem that the new field in tag and audio can’t consume to much energy? At least it seems so from the description

2 Likes

Got it when i was 18. I’ve had it for about 18 years of my life now with the rls leg pain. Sucks. Wish the best for everyone who has it.

1 Like

thanks!

2 Likes

I think you are having some detox symptoms. This is very common. Same with me I got so many ailments to deal with, mostly what you have mentioned but bec I was already doing detoxing with diets, Sapien Med has helped me boost the detox process. I now feel much much better. altho, with planetary alignment I‘m exhausted from emotions but at least illness is not plaguing me right now…look for Medical Medium by Anthony William. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you @Maligaia! My chronic fatigue is life long. I wish you the best as well! :crossed_fingers: