Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Can i use this while im recovering from COVID-19?

3 Likes

Absolutely! and you should!

10 Likes

I own one of Dr. Tennant’s physical devices that this field is based on. Any time I get a cold, I use the device to keep myself energized and it removes nearly all symptoms.

One of the first things that happens when you get sick is your body flushes out all the free ions in your system via your urine (last I read, we still don’t know why scientifically). That’s why you feel so tired and drained so fast, you literally don’t have any energy in your system anymore.

Also, a low ionization level in your body (aka a low pH level) means less available oxygen, because the more acidic a solution is, the less oxygen gas can be suspended in that fluid. So, when you get sick, you have no energy and no matter how much you breathe, you can’t absorb as much oxygen.

Devices like Dr. Tennant’s, and now this new Voltage Repair audio as well, work to restore the lost energy so that your body can fight off any pathogenic invaders. Bacteria, viruses, fungi - all are suppressed in a highly energized and thereby highly oxygenated system. Once they are suppressed and no longer growing and replicating like crazy, your immune system can clean them up.

Advanced Healing indeed.

27 Likes

If your body is severely energy depleted, it can affect how strong your aura is, since your aura is the electromagnetic field produced by your body. Reenergize the body, restore the aura to healthy levels, and thus restore spiritual capabilities to normal levels.

I don’t think you can “supercharge” your aura, but you can pull yourself out of a deficit, as I’ve witnessed this with my chronically ill elderly father. His aura was so weak he couldn’t even do pendulum work - it just wouldn’t respond. We charged him up and he was shocked to see the pendulum working.

20 Likes

@MasterOfYellow Thanks for this information, that’s really interesting. I should really use the new Advanced Healing more often :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’d say this field played after Cosmo-Volt would make a great combination. Cosmo-Volt tells the body what needs to be repaired and how to do it, and then this new Advanced Healing Voltage Repair audio gives the body the energy to do so.

Adding these two to an overnight stack would make for great healing & health maintenance, especially for anyone who’s sick, acidic, or has chronic health issues.

29 Likes

How many times do you recommend?

2 Likes

By the way, this cooling sensation is the reversal of inflammation. Anyone dealing with chronic inflammation or auto-immune issues, take note!

Trust your intuition and go by how your body feels. If that’s not quite something you can get your head around, stick with 1-3 listens, which is the generally recommended advice for all fields.

12 Likes

When I started to play this field, I got instant goosebumps and a chill, that’s normal correct?

2 Likes

Yeah, whatever needs to happen will happen. You’re in good hands here :blush:

4 Likes

Btw, You might find yourself becoming hungrier or thirstier than usual as your body works on repairing whatever need repairing

4 Likes

Bumping because this audio needs more praising.

Its soooo good.

This is finally helping a sister to heal tinnitus

My Mom is listening to this along with varicose one and its helping her relief pressure pain and the varicoses going down, nothing ever helped her before and she didnt want a surgery to remove them. I will show before and after pics giving a bit longer time.

Sometimes if i sleep with the ac on a very low i wake up a bit congested and foggy head, (ac is clean btw lol and when i play air revitalizer or the old negative ions it does the job but its takes longer)

If i play Neng Jing i get energeized right away, but this one does all, just with one play.

I used to listen here and there the old advance healing and it was curing my period cramps and inflammation but it was taking long, then i started with this and it was gone right on the following month and ever since i am healed, best of all? One or twice top and it heals fast.

24 Likes

Wonderful, dope stuff, the key to this audio is consistent listening, nice, we’re all happy for you!

2 Likes

This audio helped me to reduce inflammation my eustachian tubes, I still have tinnitus because I have other conditions in my ear as a Cholesteatoma.
But I agree it’s wonderful.

9 Likes

voltage or the older one

1 Like

I think I might have chlosteatoma aswell. the symptoms are there from what i’ve read

1 Like

This one

1 Like

Listen to Rife frequencies from Cholesteatoma.
I using that and works.
If you have Android, then download this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zappkit.zappid and then go to sequences and search for cholesteatoma.

Any other testimonials with this new voltage repair audio?!

Personally I’m gonna use it everyday for a month or two and I will let you know what I see!

4 Likes