Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

It works pretty well, try and see!!!

2 Likes

For sure!

Just bought this. So just to confirm - the second audio (voltage repair) has both fields, the original advanced healing PLUS the voltage repair field, basically bundled into one field correct?

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s a complete, updated field. You only need to use that one.

14 Likes

I know the max recommend is 3x but I’m listening it at least 1 hour a day to heal my tinnitus.
If I notice something bad then I will inmediately stop.

3 Likes

In my list of physical healing audio I use the protocole plasma, cosmo volt ,the plasma light , the senescent cell removal and the super human mutan .

Is it useful to have this one?can it bring more to the healing ?

2 Likes

Most def man

Yes, Add this one.

2 Likes

Very interesting ! I will add it to my list…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What about weight loss as a side effect of the body using energy stores?

1 Like

This field is madddd powerful… WOW!

5 Likes

Yes haha i love it. Its like ibuprofen 600mg on steroids without the side effects of the medicament, plus actually healing with each listen not just calming pain or inflammation for some hours.

9 Likes

No, i have not got that side effect

1 Like

This is not an extreme energy audio, the voltage emmited into your body is very little, a few mlv.
You will not have that problem.

1 Like

@anon46520955 May I ask you what is root of your sister’s tinnitus?

1 Like

They are still checking things, there are 3 aspects to check with tinnitus:

Brain
Kidneys
Actual inner ear

So far just vestibular neuritis, shes doing some therapies that are harsh and the doctors are surprised shes advancing fast and can go through them with ease (but of course they dont know she listens to Sapiens stuff lol :sunglasses:)

9 Likes

I would like to lose weight also.
I wonder if that could be a healing too

My sister had covid in November, still has breathing issues. Had CT scans, MRI & today PET scan. Seems to have lung liver & colon malignancy. We are yet to get the biopsy report. She seems totally normal except for breathing issues sometimes. If she has cancer, can this help? I am afraid plasma might be too much for her

I now read Captain Nemo’s post in the original thread. So this won’t help! We will stick to anti-cancer audio

4 Likes

I wonder is this audio can help with insulin resistance.