Advanced Healing

This isn’t updated on the tag, right?

3 Likes

No, it’s the second audio for those that bought Advanced Healing.

8 Likes

so the 2nd audio is advanced with the voltages? or only the voltage?

7 Likes

So this second audio is to be used along the first one, right?

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Does this needs electrolytes too? I mean there is a voltage audio so should someone take a plus of some minerals and so on?

2 Likes

I was under the impression that it’s an updated version of the original to replace it entirely

2 Likes

Yes, it’s an updated version that you can replace entirely. If you read the description, it’s says “ADDED to this (2nd audio)…” So, it’s not just a voltage field. It has all the benefits of the original Advanced Healing field + the voltage stuff.

5 Likes

I hope this is true !

This can help with problem of been skinny and the same time havinf big belly ?

Cu when I eat i look sometime even fat ,the inflame alot :disappointed:

1 Like

(Off topic, but…) Start exercising if you can or listen to automated cardio at least 3x every alternate day. I had more fat distribution in certain areas and that audio helped me get everything in the same boat.

4 Likes

If you have bloating and inflammation, could be a digestive issue!

The IBS field, Stomach and Intestinal healing fields are great!

Among the workout fields, Core Strengthening, Upper Body Workout (I started using it after recommended by @This_Boy_Here) are awesome… they work unbelievably well!

10 Likes

Hey bro, use the Extreme Fat burn audio too. It shrinks the actual size of your belly, while burning fat too.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Can I skip it if I listen to weight loss combo?

One more thing, can I use Upper body workout it I’m in calorie deficit and trying to lose weight?

2 Likes

Hmm, I know the Weight loss combo includes that as a subfield, but for some reason I have heard from many people that it’s not as effective as the separate audios themselves. But it might work better for you, you just need to see what works best for you. Also, if you are at an extreme caloric deficit, I wouldn’t advise for you to listen to that field to put on muscle. Because muscles need to come from somewhere, so it’d be like you are using that field for no reason. But, it does destroy fat cells too.

7 Likes

Well, that makes sense. Thank you for your input. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Anytime bro, no worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So the update completely replaces the original AH field or does it supplement it?

2 Likes

From the description it seems a replacement

1 Like

The audio is also 4 and a half minutes vs 15 minutes

1 Like