Advanced Healing

This would definitely help

3 Likes

I’m kinda addicted to this forum. Will it work? :grin:
But I enjoy a lot here. So much info from so many diverse people. It’s a good addiction.

14 Likes

I have peripheral neuropathy. Is it going to worsen my symptoms? Does is overcharge your nervous system too much? Help :slight_smile:

Have you tried it for neuropathy? I feared it could be too strong for the nervous system and actually worsen the symptoms …. What do you think?

This field is for healing whatever is ailing you.

Might you have some discomfort as you heal. That’s possible, in the same way that some people’s skin itches as their body heals their cuts until the new skin is formed.

But with these fields, you can moderate your discomfort by listening to, say, a small portion of the field and the building up from there.

That being said, there have been other fields more targeted to what night be going on in your body. Have you researched those?

2 Likes

Yea, thanks. I tried other fields but haven’t solved the problem yet tho…

wow. interesting

Where on Gumroad? :thinking:

Use the search. It’s there.

You may have to switch browsers. Or access Gumroad with something other than your phone. But it’s there.

So do I.

where to download this field from?

You purchase it on gumroad and then you receive email that directly linked you to download the audio

1 Like

how to purchase it? link is not working

I don’t believe you can purchase it. I don’t see it on Gumroad, which means that this field is not for sale at this present time. That may change in the future.

In the meantime, you might be interested in the recently-released The Plasma Flaunt, which might accomplish similar results as this field.

1 Like

I want to get the advanced healing but tis not fur sale

it is available at the ES store:

1 Like

U cant buy it. Try yourself

you need to write to Sammy
I think they will process some purchases directly with you

2 Likes

I have written to Sammy, waiting for his response, is he normally answering questions in his inbox ?

1 Like

Yes, but it takes some time. He runs the business and their various sales platforms as well as this forum, maybe more so with Cap’n’s withdrawal from the forum. It’s the busy holiday season, and he has a life.

I’m sure he appreciates any patience that you extend to him.

5 Likes