Advice for healing a facial scar!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post! Very excited to have found fields and I hope someone can help me with my questions regarding a scar:

I have a scar on my nose, it is very deep and recent. I’m wondering which audios to listen to:

• I was thinking skin regeneration, collagen booster v 2.0 and maybe stem cells and scar tissue? Not sure about that last one?
  • Also I’m a bit worried, because I have a tattoo covering a scar on my abdomen. The scar is from my birth (so 23 years old), but will listening to these audios affect my tattoo since it is covering that scar?
  • will the results be permanent? I know collagen decreases over time, but a scar healing and forming new collagen should be permanent and then normal aging will apply again?

All help is appreciated!

9 Likes

Hi @Eef! Someone will be along soon to answer! welcome-fireflies

8 Likes

FIRST: Please click on and read this entire thread , it will answer over 1/2 of your questions.

Welcome to the forum!

There is also a search function on the forum, the magnifying glass. "scar’

6 Likes

Thanks a lot, I’ve edited my post!

4 Likes

Welcome Eef!

You might also want to try

Or check these 2

Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend) - New Release

The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

Cheers!

5 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:Yes, I saw that first one as well! I have a lot of piercings though, but I’m wearing jewelry in all of them, so that is no problem then?

Uhm it would focus on the scars that are left alone. Not being used. Just try and monitor if you feel the holes getting tighter then stop using it.

Or just focus on the scar tissue removal, and the amniotic pod

2 Likes

Makes sense haha. I’ll probably feel it if it effects my piercings ;) The amniotic pod sounds very interesting, I think I’ll give that one a go!

3 Likes

[quote=“Eef, post:1, topic:25264”]
I have a scar on my nose, it is very deep and recent

I have a PhD degree for healing a scar on nose. kidding!
I had a surgery that didn’t go well and left me severe damages on my nose. I remember I recommended someone to do what I did (for healing her nose), but she decided to do another surgery. First of all it’s good that you listen to different fields, however if the scar is still new you can use a repair cream for healing that area too. I did it every 4 hours during 2 months, then 2 or 3 times for a year and half. As I said I had multiple injuries. I listened to the skin regeneration and other fields like nose straightener in the past six months. Totally It took me almost 2 years to heal my nose completely. I used almost 400 gr skin repair cream! I know there are skin repair creams that even work for old scars, but I’m not familiar with the names. Smart stem cell is so good. About skin scarring repair field, I’m not sure if it affects your tattoo or not, but it doesn’t affect any piercing as long as you wear jewelries.

1 Like

Haha thanks so much for your reply! I have a scar cream, Alhydran, I use for the area! I think my scar is not as severe is yours was, just quit deep ;)

I complement your dedication man! So your nose is completely healed, no scarring left? That is awesome!
Thanks for the smart stem cell tip, I’ll check that one out!

I found a topic here about tattoos which has a link to tattoo preserving audio by Quadible Integrity, so I’ll add that one to my list :slight_smile:

my scars were so deep. All of those areas on my nose are completely healed. And the important part in healing so fast is that you be sure that you would get results. At that time I wasn’t sure whether it would work or not. I had such a hard time. But it worked.

3 Likes

That’s great and so encouraging! Thank you very much for your fast replies. Deeply appreciated!

1 Like

I chose a good cream and didn’t change it. Try to renew the repair cream on that area at least 3 times each day/night, I mean 24/7. And when you listen to the smart stem cell field focus on healing that area. And “ego dissolution” is a good field that makes it possible for you to get fast results. listen to this field once before listening to your playlist.

1 Like

It is going great. I can see the scar getting less deep everyday, amazing! :) Thank you all so much for your advice and recommendations!

5 Likes

Still going great! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Half year update: I feel like I’m almost half way! :) gotta stick with it and stay patient!

2 Likes

So still going great, but takes time!

I was wondering though, I’m gonna travel for around half a year after summer. I will not have the same amount of time for listening then as I have now. I’m gonna try to listen at least a bit in the morning and at night, to stay with it daily. I expect to slow down a bit, but that’s fine. We"ll see how it goes. Still so grateful! :relaxed:

1 Like

@Eef Have you tried Plasma Flaunt?

I’m currently also healing scar tissue and wounds in the ace, I’m using Plasma Glass Skin, Plasma Flaunt, and Plasma Brain of Youth which I’ll exchange for Scar Tissue Repair when I have healed the brain fully and completely.

@Eef & @anon34550888 which repair creams are ya’ll using?

1 Like

No I have not tried Plasma Flaunt. Can you tell me what it does? I looked it up, it says the field is a combination of the previous plasma fields. But I have to admit I don’t really know what the plasma fields do… :confused:

I’m using Allhydran cream :slight_smile:

It’s the most potent healing field available here, I have been using it now for 2 days and seeing a SIGNIFICANT change in the facial scars and wounds. It has skin scarring repair, stem cells, plasma, oxygen induces cells, and anti-oxidants with negentropy all working together.

Will check that cream out thank you ;)

What fields are you using @Eef? Plasma Flaunt is definitely a no-brainer, I’m so happy with it!

2 Likes