Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend)

Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend)

By Sapien Medicine

This Energetic field combination imbued in the audio is designed to induce the synthesis of Spermidine along with the energetic information of it targeted to your skin, and organs.

Studies suggest spermidine can improve memory and slow cognitive decline. One of the ways it does this is by triggering the process of dissolving amyloid-beta plaques by autophagy

Spermidine is a relatively new player on the scene, but is being increasingly used in supplement products. It is not a silver bullet, and will not offer a miracle extension of your life expectancy on you own. However, it does mimic some of the other life extending interventions such as calorie restriction in keeping cells healthier, improving brain function and keeping your body ticking over for a little bit longer.

(www.longevity.technology)

Also added is a complete simulant as well as an induction to get you cells producing higher levels on its own.

(Following quoted from klarity clinic )

NAD+ therapy administered intravenously can be a boon for your health and energy. NAD+ stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a natural coenzyme of vitamin B3 (niacin) that is present in every cell in your body. The compound fuels metabolic reactions and drives your cells to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids.

NAD+ also has a role in gene expression that’s associated with age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.

NAD+ therapy involves infusing a high dose of the compound straight into your bloodstream. You get the benefits of NAD more quickly than you might with other delivery systems, such as the oral route, so you experience a faster, more effective treatment outcome. NAD+ therapy optimizes your own cells’ NAD levels so they rev up and provide you with more immediate energy.

NAD+ therapy can also fight the physical effects of aging, reduce depression and anxiety, combat chronic fatigue and sleep disturbances, and help relieve you of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.

2-3 times per day or as needed (which may be more on a weekly basis, just to keep pushing for that general boost in health and wellness)

70 Likes

Nice. People ask how old are you and you say 100 years. And they won’t believe it :joy: until you pull your Id card and they’re shook :astonished: and asking how can you be so young looking and healthy. You look like 20 :laughing:

That be funny as hell lol

16 Likes

With all these anti-aging fields im going to be getting ID’d well into my 50s

Thanks Sapien

10 Likes

For the people that can’t purchase this, https://www.patreon.com/posts/using-nmn-to-nad-17069192 is always here :)

23 Likes

Not gonna lie: when I read “spermidine” my first thought was “Hallelujah! Dream’s made a male version of Meno-Unpause!” (to restore male reproductive system to prime function). This is great anyways. Thanks Dream

5 Likes

From what I know men don’t have an equivalent to menopause, they can breed at any age, 70-80 yo, it doesn’t matter (if they can get it up). Making seeds is easy. We have the luteinizing hormone, testosterone etc…

If they are sterile it’s probably due to toxicity or damage, we already have the necessary.

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong

Btw, girls have a limited amount of eggs. It’s not the case for guys.

11 Likes

You’re right. I’ve heard of a guy sire a baby when he was 90

You’re right but sperm quality and count does tend to decrease with age, also testosterone overall declines as you get older

3 Likes

Pfffft. When someone keeps using plasma protocol this won’t be a concern. @LiveInTheMind

7 Likes

Because people masturbate for the most part. Don’t fap and your hormones will never really decrease.:muscle:

4 Likes

If yall have trouble with hormones such as chronic anxiety or chronic fight/flight response (elevated heart rate, elevated blood pressure, can’t calm down, etc.) I suggest everyone listen to the old “Adrenal Healing and Detox”, it’s super underrated, wish it came out on patreon tbh

11 Likes

while it has been done and is possible,
the genetic errors increase with age.

The reason why the clones died quickly (From dolly the sheep, if i am remembering correctly)
is that the clones cells seemed to have to same telomere lengths of the adult cells it was copied from.
(or generally not much length)
which led it its eventual demise.
(I assume methods now are better)

Perhaps this element also plays into the quality of our reproductive cells as we get older and output of those cells. (the progeny)
I have noticed in 3 people, whose parents had them at a later age.
They tend to be a bit shorter and a look quite different from siblings their parents had at younger ages.

46 Likes

Where is it? I coulda sworn last I checked it wasn’t even on Sapien Medicine YouTube anymore.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Yeah sorry nvm. Idk why I couldn’t find it once.
Classic. I used to use it a lot.

2 Likes

haha yeah this field just manages to run away! But I had it so many times in my history already… it was the only way I found it!

7 Likes

Love the music too!

4 Likes

Loved the music too as I tried to hunt down the artist and never found out who the artist was cause I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Me too! This one’s beautiful (like Mana Circuits that I am currently obsessed with…)

12 Likes

Me too! Probably my favorite ever after Mstate Indium and Iridium, The Magician, and original Love Gravitational Wave

4 Likes