Skin Cancer

Hi Guys.
Need some advice.A dear old friend of mine, diagnosed with Serious SkinCancer, underarm not Malignt Melanoma.They have to cut,though
Anticancer,I know of very well.Anything else he could listen to?:heart:
Take care all.:heart:

2 Likes

Ask what else your friend needs from you. Healing is about understanding what someone is going through and who they are to find solutions catered to them.

if they like books or listening to audiobooks, i recommend Louise Hay!

5 Likes

If you mean audios from Sapien Med

The NEW DNA ON SAPIEN MED

Yasss :star_struck:

8 Likes

plasma light ( plasma = negentropy = reverse entropy, cancer = entropy )

plasma combo 3

DNA Repair System

tonic n°31

Spermidine has also been shown to reduce the risks of some forms of cancer

should be enough !

7 Likes

Thank you so much for all advices.
I know all ,you are talking about.
Convince him is an obstacle ,even though he is a scilled Medium.He will do what is wright for him .Awfully interested in these audios I give to him …
He’ll be as well as he can be.
Me,so greateful getting so much help in this forum.Thank you all❤️
Above all the Captain.:blush:

7 Likes

Maybe tonic no.1 is risky if you already have cancer. I have been reading in Jane Mclelland’s book that cancer cells are very flexible to get nutrition & can feed off glucose, proteins or fat. If none of these are available, they even use autophagy to survive & multiply.
So, what’s good in normal health can also feed cancer once you have cancer

4 Likes

14 44 338 for all cancer, in general

This is divine healing codes that you can write on part of your friend body. On arm or leg or anything. If the codes fades you can write it again. The codes act as like radio that tune with the source of healing from Archangel Michael and others angels out there.

Don’t skip the spaces as it’s the part of the healing too

6 Likes

Is that her new book? I read the first edition, and probably didn’t read it as carefully as you. Jane is a school friend of mine, so I was very interested in her love story:) I thought it was only prostrate and ovarian cancers that thrived on fat, most of the rest thrive on glucose…

1 Like

I read the book maybe 2 years back. Will have to reread. Nowadays I just check on face book and most treatments are unavailable to patients here because the doctors aren’t amenable.

That’s really sad about doctors/ oncologists. I had imagined some of them would have been open to a metabolic approach, as in the UK…which country are you in?

1 Like