Advice on mental health stack

Recently I stared a mental health stack, some of you may know that I have sleep issues from previous posts made by me, after trial and error I believe that my sleep disturbance and many other issues in my life are being caused by unreleased emotions, traumas and bad mental health. As soon as I started the stack, I began going through a rollercoaster of negative emotions, so I guess that it is working as I am letting go of all those negative energies and feelings which I built up over the years. I am looking for ways to imporve, shorten or replace some of the fields in my stack. I would prefer to only add free fields, but if a certain paid field is really good I could buy it as well. The stack might look long to you. But I believe I am not overwhelmed by it as I have been adding fields one by one.

2x Ego Dissolution
2x Amygdala Healing
1x All Purpose Anxiety
3x Alchemical Trauma
3x Trauma Release
3x Emotional Release
2x Forgiveness and Release
2x Grief, Loss and Loneliness
2x Alchemical Childhood
3x Alchemical Self Love
2x Honor Ancestors
3x Depression Relief
3x Depression BeGone
1x Internal Alchemical Crucible
2x New Perspectives
3x Flight to Fight
3x Grounding
3x Archetype of Parental Love
3x Become Whole
2x Self Love

Given what you’ve described, this looks like a good stack for you.

So, I’m wondering what you are wanting from us?

2 Likes

When using Ego Dissolution, try this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any other fields to speed up the process. Perhaps some paid fields that could shorten my stack.

Yes, but you said you’d prefer free fields.

1 Like

If a paid field can replace 3-4 free fields i would buy it

PONR can replace quite a number of your fields.

2 Likes

You can buy Knight/Warrior Mindset, which will take care of fear, anxiety and to a large extent grief, loss, loneliness as well. You are lucky there is a sale now.

3 Likes

If you listen to this maybe at the end of the day, This can tired your mind

1 Like

I have split it up in two. This way i listen to the first half in the morning and the second during the evening.

Besides the Point of no return and Knight mindset, I would also highly recommend Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter

Your stack is quite full though, you may want to prioritize and see which fields are the most relevant for your wellbeing.

Then complement it with other activities: sport, social events, therapies that may call you, etc.

2 Likes

I work from home 4 hours a day, so I have the time to listen to fields. I regularly exercise and have a decent social life. I am thinking about seeing a psychologist to speed up the process.

Do you think that using only the following fields for now would be better:

2x Ego Dissolution
2x Amygdala Healing
1x All Purpose Anxiety
3x Alchemical Trauma
3x Trauma Release
3x Emotional Release
2x Forgiveness and Release
2x Grief, Loss and Loneliness
2x Alchemical Childhood
2x Honor Ancestors
3x Depression Relief
3x Depression BeGone
1x Internal Alchemical Crucible
2x New Perspectives
3x Flight to Fight
3x Grounding

After I have cleared myself I could start increasing my self worth and love by replacing the stack above with the following:

3x Alchemical Self Love
3x Archetype of Parental Love
3x Become Whole
2x Self Love
3x Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter

1 Like

Have you considered less classic form of therapies such as hypnotherapy or NLP?
I’ve had much better results from those.

Also a friend of mine just recommended me this meditation with great results: Easy Ego Dissolution Meditation for Deconditioning the Mind

2 Likes

Yeah I have thought about hypnotherapy, but the issue is that in my country this is not such a common practice and it wouls bw very hard for me to find a good hypnotherapist.
I have never heard of NLP actually. Could you give me some advice regarding that or perhaps a starting point?

Here man, have a try of one of those from Paul McKenna: https://www.youtube.com/@impaulmckenna

You can trust him. I’m currently being trained with him and I’m quite amazed how good he is.

If unavailable in your country, I’m pretty sure you can find a skilled one online :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I will check his channel. From the first look of it he works only with hypnotherapy?

1 Like

He works with several modalities, including hypnotherapy and NLP.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes