Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Hey @Psychic_University,

since a mandala for divine beauty came out, will a mandala be made for The Ultimate Maxilla & Jawline?

The physical fields usually take a very long time and it would be cool to have a mandala which one can wear and simply forget about

2 Likes

Draw ? I M new here , i dont understand what do you mean by draw ? Its not audios??

Thank you for your reply, i Will try what you advised me🙏

Thanks for your reply . I Will try it :pray:

Moonhaw meant one of the sapien medicine free mandalas by the name of Draw Luck, as in attract more luck into your life:

kuva

The originals are on Instagram. One forum member has made mobile wallpapers of all of them. Here! You can use them as wallpapers or print them and carry them in with you.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for being so wellcoming and warm. I just registred
today but i can already how Nice you re to each other , excuse my english . I M not an en glisser speaker so i M littéralement bit slow .

1 Like

I print all of them ? Thank you for replying to me and being Nice

Btw while he replies to you.

And this is something no creator has said we must do, however i do it and i like it.

I actually literally touch each mandala im wearing like pressing my thumb in the center and say “so and so insert name of the mandala activate” and i immediately feel hot energy coming off of them… sooo i do feel that little habit restart them and make me feel them just like when i bought them, that initial nice punch felt when it lands in my wallet, and therefore, strengthen the connection, but again thats me

2 Likes

That’s cool, I don’t know why but I have this weird limiting belief that I can’t connect with mandala well even though I know it’s working.

Like if I want to command or set an intention with my mandala, like your example, I just can’t bring myself to believe I can connect with it consciously.

I been listening to subconscious limit remover to help me with this and it has been working with me a little. I can visualize my connection with lions mane a little.

1 Like

you can try using google translate the whole forum and reply using google translate… I think it should work. Also I think you should post your questions in another new thread under “Ask for advise” as this thread is for discussion of PU’s fields.

3 Likes

Ok i will use it . Thank you Moonhaw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

There is no need to print ALL of them as they are for different purposes. You could try the luck and wealth ones. And now, back to the scheduled program: Aesthetics University discussion :hugs:

Was wondering if elixir of energy increases jing? Does it provide enough energy to carry out through the day? Thanks!!

Both work well.

But doing some of this makes it more likely to experience faster results.

Yes

Yes, but if you want to focus on Jing, look for specific Jing products.

3 Likes

How does “Elixir of Energy” differ from “Life Force and Divine Light”? Seems that “Elixir of Energy” is more health-oriented?

1 Like

I had bought several fields during the sale, so now for the results that are overdue, cuz I been busy with school and etc. Lol.

*Speed up Results - I could tell this one worked from the first day since I had gotten it. I have always gotten fast results with most physical areas I was working on (Shrinking hipbone, thickening of the eyelashes and eyebrows, eyes gotten lighter, gonial angle shifted, nose grew and projected more lol and most of these results happened literally after a couple of plays.) but with 3 subjects, for some reason the results took alot longer. One was making my hairline thicker(You cannot tell, but I can tell lol. It’s not something I stress about, but been working on this for over a year without fail and don’t even think about it. And the results are still slow. Lol) And also, 2nd one is fat loss. Mao will tell you, I am not in any way close to being fat, most likely about 14% body fat. Maybe a little less now. But for some reason, this one draaaags. Lol. I wanna be like 11% body fat lol. And the last one is, ahem girth of the Magic Johnson. :joy: Well, the first day after looping the Speed up results for like an hour, the next day I looked into the mirror, and seen alot of baby hairs around where I was having problem growing lol. And it’s been some weeks, and my perfectly fitted shirts are a little looser now (Time to start putting them in the dryer so I can shrink them a tad :rofl:) and yeah. I love this field.

-Bright like a Leo - Okay, I LOVE THIS FIELD. Lmao. I had gotten this field because, when I was in prison, I’d found out about astrology. One of my gang buddies was looking through a book, and at first I was skeptical. But he started to accurately describe me about my characteristics (Physical aspects, behavior, even my walk lmao. I was like wtf), so it intrigued me. I’d started to ask all my gang bros what their signs were, and sure enough, my 3 favorite personalities out of all of them were all Leos. My bro Rudy was the one that did 90% of my tatts, and O.D. who was one of the main dealer’s on the unit we was at. They had the most bubbly, larger-than-life personalities (as described in the book) and big ass hearts. Loyal to the bone. Funny, confident, and goofy. I love Leo vibes! Lmao. I remember when I had swooned this girl at the mall before, and she told me I gave her Leo vibes, I was like so flattered, no cap :heart_eyes: :joy: But eventually, I would feel like I was out of my comfort zone again ‘forcing’ myself to approach and talked when I was just feeling quiet and reserved. And now since I been jamming this one. I love to go out of my way and talk to strangers. Yesterday I randomly went to the Alief Community Center, and conversated and had fun with Viets playing tennis, to the Dominicanos and other Latinos playing el futbol (Them kids loved me lol. They asked if I knew Kung fu :rofl:. They hardly spoke English, but we was all laughs and good vibes! So much fun!). Then I went to the Boba place(I’m always on shrooms when I go there, but this time was sober lol), and started talking to old people in Viet, and younger ones in English. (Lol. Not sure why but even when I speak Viet, the younger ones start to talk to me in English, prolly showing me they speak in English too haha) and was such a good time! I was at a b-day party last week, and there was literally not one person at the party I couldn’t relate to. Lmao. Hood, rockers, my lovely Latin people, my friend’s mom and even my friend’s hubbie’s parents. Even her hubbie, who is a marine that is usually quiet and reserved (Like the old me lmao) had liked me too. @Psychic_University, I’m about 97% sure it’s not placebo, as far as the personality aspects, but can you confirm for me? Lol. This gives you a permanent Leo personality too right? Not just the aura?

-So it’s no secret I get fast results from most physical changes. But as far as behavioral changes or spiritual fields, the results are usually slow. But lately, since I had started using the Ultimate Integration tool (Or maybe the Leo one, not sure lol), I swear being social, witty and confident feels natural again. Kinda like the last wave I had last year that lasted a bit. This time it seems like it’s so natural. I genuinely love to go out of my way to just go to areas where there are lots of people and just have fun and vibe. Lol. Went to the beach yesterday with two sister’s of this girl I’ve been talkin too (Long story but will see her Friday) and I literally had them on the edge of their seats the whole time. Literally from start to finish. One sister named Jess said that “it never gets boring with you, that’s for sure.” :joy: We all had ate some shrooms too, so it was a vibe. Lol. But even when I am sober, this is like natural and all the time now. And I’m gaining more and more social IQ the more I interact with people.

-With the Naga Shield, I didn’t really notice too much. But I remembered when I first played it, my energy system felt really clean lol.

-Family Cords one works so freaking good. Lol. I swear on my life. I was having problems with my new friend from school. And we hadn’t talked a whole 3 days (We usually talk everyday) and I really cut her ass off cuz I didn’t like how she was talkin to me. And after I listened to that audio, she called a couple of hours later and apologized lmao. And same thing with my family. I had bumped heads with my pops and mom too, and I could sense their energy being negative towards me when I visit. But after using this audio, things are 100% better with them! This one is a godsend for reals man. Thanks PU. :pray:

I had gotten some other ones, but these are the only ones I’ve had tangible results from thus far.

28 Likes

It’s just the aura. But subconsciously integrating some aspects of the sign might be a possibility. Likely to be a mild effect, however.

I say it’s more physical oriented.

8 Likes

Dude I don’t know if you know this, but your posts are hilarious

4 Likes