Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Do you think it’s possible to create a field which allows the body to undergo a second puberty?

solely for the purpose to muscle growth of course.

2 Likes

Next to Sapien, your fields hold a special place in my heart. When I read it reopens growth plates, I almost had a heart attack and screamed. :sob::sob:

Also there is a PayPal issue, cannot pay as there’s an error.

5 Likes

How’s that willpower one coming along, @Psychic_University? Am very interested in that one. I know you were having some challenges with grounding it. Hope you were able to work it out. Though I admit I’d be very willing to give the ungrounded one a go.

4 Likes

Must one use earphones, then?

1 Like

Imagine you have a Square that disturbs your physical body, and this is hindering height growth

In this case the Square will be treated and developed so it doesn’t hinder the field’s programmings anymore

not sure if it’s a good idea

Did you solve it?

Yes, I think I found a way to make it work.

Yes, it’s likely earphones are better for this field. But speakers should be fine too.

7 Likes

No, it won’t work, but no problem I bought with with my card instead.

I got this field. My stack for this is Ultimate integration field + Speed up physical results + Skycraper and flying to new heights, I’m going beast mode, nothing can stop me, I only move forward :lion:

8 Likes

upwards! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yessir

1 Like

23 Likes

Has anyone tried this beauty yet? Strongly considering getting a copy

1 Like

Yep. It’s part of my stack.

7 Likes

Looping the speed up physical change everyday for every 1-2 hours and feel my heart chakra about to open up anytime. I feel a little worthy of my physical change. This means I am already worthy of myself regardless of change, and that’s the key component. Along with this subconscious limit remover by PU for 1-2 hours. Very profound results in feeling much better about yourself. Although I am feeling pretty much drained mentally and physically, I think I am in due for deep sleep.

After I finish my self love stack, the speed up field is my main potent self love audio.

As Tony Stark said, “If you are nothing without the suit, then you shouldn’t have it”

If you are nothing without your physical manifestation, then you should work on yourself :lion:

17 Likes

@Psychic_University

Every day, how many times can you hear this?

1 Like

Flying to New Heights?
no description yet

2 Likes

Here ya go

2 Likes

Anyone got any results to share yet?

5 Likes

I bought it yesterday, is early I think …

3 Likes

I say 3 as well.

5 Likes

Alright so when the time comes, I’ll place 1 at the bottom of one of the 3 stacks.
Thanks for reply.

2 Likes

The speed up physical field made me feel bad man, like having to accept my flaws, my body dysmorphia worsened, it’s not the negative effect of the field btw, it’s just the detox phase, or having to face your flaws that you didn’t want to face before. It’s brutal on me at the moment.

I just feel really ugly at the moment, and had an realization I only want to look more handsome so that I can look down on other people, in the past people used to look down on me so I’m repeating that cycle too smh. What a great realization I experienced.

36 Likes