Aine NFT: Testimonials

Aine

Áine (pronounced On-ya) is an Irish goddess of summer, wealth and sovereignty. She is associated with midsummer and the sun, and is sometimes represented by a red mare. She is claimed as an ancestor by multiple Irish families. As the goddess of love and fertility, she has command over crops and animals and is also associated with agriculture. She can both grant and remove a man’s power to rule.

Additional Info:

Áine is among the most revered and powerful of Irish mythological Goddesses. She is also known as the Queen of the Fairies. It is said that she is the mother of The Magician.

27 Likes

Aine is truly powerful. I printed out her mandala and could feel the power radiating from her. She truly fits in the pantheon that I currently have, as she is Queen of the Fae and the mother of The Magician. She has an intense will and lends stability to my energies. I find that she brings a lot of the focus of my desires into the physical. I have always been drawn to the fae, and she adds to the magic of my group of compadres, my servitors and mandala. She is leading me to believe more in my own magic and in myself as a magician. There were only 10 of these printed, so if you could obtain one, you would be fortunate indeed. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

She is truly powerful indeed. In fact, I really, really believe she found me. I was not really into the whole nft thing as a profit making venture (lots to manage and I’m too lazy) but I have consistently been intrigued by the magical creations that Dream uses on the nfts. So with that in mind, I was casually viewing the nfts on crypto.com at 1a my time, mind you - not expecting anything, just curious - (likely procrastinating, or so it seemed) when I got pulled in by the beauty of Aine, cocking my head back & forth like a spaniel. Then I noticed it said there was one for sale…???..and when I checked, the price was QUITE reasonable. Then I read her description and I just about fell out of my chair…she would absolutely be the only nft I would ever want. I checked the forum but nothing descriptive posted yet. So time was of the essence…it was then I really regretted glossing over the very detailed instructions dear Luna took pains to draft.

It took me FOREVER to figure things out…my payment methods were denied several times (took me a minute…VISA/MC only…no amex, no discover, had to clear a fraud alert etc). But then it finally went through. And once it did I was overcome with emotion…I can’t really explain it. Even now I’m tearing up again. It feels like a reunion.

Once I collected myself, I sent a thank you email to the generous seller who told me that he was instructed by Aine to sell his second copy at that time at that price. Amazing!

There’s much more but I’ll stop here. If you have an interest in true stewardship of the land (something I had just been asking about on another thread in the forum, by the way), working with Aine is for you. But you’ll have to buy from someone else because I can’t ever see myself giving Aine up. Ever.

18 Likes

I just made a fae servitor and introduced her to her Queen Mother Aine and her brother The Magician. I know just how you feel. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Beautiful feedbacks :pray:

Since I’ve got Aine, I’ve felt nothing but love & being take care of every time I look at the beautiful artwork Cap made.

This one truly feels different, there is a lightness, so much gentleness and a sense of playfulness coming from it :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Absolutely love this! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

:sparkles:Look who just showed up to guide me to a free conference I needed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dream’s creations really are the gift that keeps on giving. :revolving_hearts: :dizzy:

7 Likes