Alchemical Proprietary Blend (Beauty and Health Project: Private)

Wow, thank you Jenny.
I see you have an inspirational day today, I think this slightly heightened and joyful energy that arose yesterday in the group was also transmitted to you :laughing:

You have a lot of insights and amazing experiences with surprising results, judging by the many correspondence

it’s good that you shared this more openly :honeybee: :laughing:

13 Likes

Another masterpiece :partying_face: congratulations!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Ugninis ! This is so amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

Lol, I keep trying to cut my playlists down!!!
And Ugnis and Captain keep creating these Incredible, Incredible Gifts!
Thank You Both :gift_heart:

5 Likes

This NFT has already changed me in the short time I have been working with it!
Today I noticed that I have become even more energy sensitive. All sensations are felt much more intensely than they were felt prior to me getting the Alchemy of Beauty and Health. I am actually blown away by the intensity. It’s like it has cleared and opened up more channels and pathways. Remember I mentioned that when I first started working with this NFT I felt it more strongly dead centre of my eyebrows, my 3rd eye area. Today as I worked with my other NFTs I noticed that they felt more stronger and what was stood out for me was that I felt all of them through my 3rd eye! Sometimes through my crown chakra too but mainly the 3rd eye. It felt like all the energy and info was pouring in through my 3rd eye. The first audio I listen to every morning is PONR and the first NFT I use after that is the Swimmer NFT. To have 3rd eye sensations as well as crown and head sensations while listening to PONR was pretty normal and I didn’t put two and two together. But when I started working with the Swimmer NFT and the sensations were the same it made me sit up straighter and note how different it felt and how much more intense it felt.

I am absolutely loving this NFT, really I am! The audio is just beautiful. It sounds very smooth and sensual. It makes me wish I had a partner to slow dance to it. I can’t stop listening to it. The more I lose myself in this beautiful track the deeper I go within.

I would like to again congratulate you on the Mental Health NFT @Ugninis!! :clap: It’s a true masterpiece!
I am looking forward to getting my copy. However, I think I will get my copy at the end of next month as I first want to work with and integrate the Alchemy of Beauty and Health NFT.

13 Likes

My goodness, I don’t have time to react to posts in all the threads, etc. :grin: :laughing:

312653214_8394431867264143_7901050517439131766_n

N O

:joy:

9 Likes

Small update: I just bought it today, my calf has been a painful feeling, this NFT soothes my symptoms.

When I sat quietly in the sofa, the whole body has a cool feeling, some detoxification symptoms

15 Likes

regeneration too :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

This nft is definitely enhanced, and the detoxification effect of other fields

No matter which field I listen to, the effect is very conspicuous :sneezing_face: :gem: :fire:

Even walking feels like I’m detoxing :joy:

9 Likes

Ok, let me begin with the new begin. Of every day. Proprietary Blend starts it off, and off we shoot!

Praise-wise, I don’t know where to start really. When I first heard of this project forming, as the Modern Alchemy of Beauty and Health, I thought to share a couple ideas that been staples in the uplifting turn of a journey leading here,
More specifically tachyon and buckminsterfullerene. The former on a conceptual ”logical paradox” and the bending of principle doctrine, the latter within the drama of cosmic nebulae, of fastest molecular spin currently known. The mix and match of concepts smaller than a grain and bigger than our solar system. They both hold a special place in my heart as they helped me bridge from a logical view to let in for the intuitive, and the unseen patterning dictating and forming what’s seen from what’s not. For self, the Sacred nature of geometry is partly within this bridging, a pitch perfect language of one and the all, that makes one reason beyond what’s commonly reasoned to let in the Grandeur of even what’s small. So when I heard both these concepts surely was already included among the very abundant yet balanced lot;
In bliss, my sparkles!

These two specific concepts (among the many) will help me guide one here in the testimonial expression. As they divinely represent the structure and spin into the realms of beyond. If one perceive oneself as a supraconduit, then let us tidy the board up, gold-plate the circuits; let the circuits flow in circuit. The Proprietary Blend immediately structures and enhances this circuitry, spiraling into higher states while being highly receptive for energetic influences, Crystalline and grid-like, be the influx passing through and to. Besides this mere material association, this spinning puts one into higher states, or personally stated; the in-between realm between the etheric and the physical, where energetic structures morphs into solidified matters. To me and my current stance in sense, this is where fields do their works, weaving the dual with the singular, the nature of the finite with that of the influencing infinite.

When in this state, where the hot and cold realms meet to fuse, physics becomes bendable, physical moldable… here the true nature of physical density vibes in harmony with the energetic. From blueprints to imprints, the middle ground is where one as in self transforms by the seeded idea to sprout in form.

As a first block of the solid stack, Proprietary Blend gives care for the fundament. Structuring oneself into what feels like crystalline patterns of perfect nature, ridding what inhibits abstract yet pre-ceiving concepts as such. Same time, it get the spin in self going in a continous state of flow with reaches ever-further into the beyond, uplifting states and awakening dormant pathways. The crystallized structures allows all energetics to do just so, influence in structured and free-flowing matter, with jittery hindrance aside. That mentioned system of supra-conductivity, becomes highly absorptive, receptive to both realizations and their impactful conceptualizations given. Here, the cannabinoid influneces certainly assist, in the receptivity, in the shift of perception. The relaxant effect, further inhibits obstruction to the flow of a let-go, and the cannabionoid receptors certainly shifts one’s point of view into this 3rd-eyed type of receptivity, fully in touch with the senses to make aware use and associations to what’s in the sprial-in-effect, further shooting of towards stars. Oh speaking of which;
This certainly feels like star-dust, or call it star-kief;
magically bottled in a beyond-homeopathic degree of excellence.

To continue on those physical, elementary factors of the blend. First of, the synergizing m-states/ormus, firing with the divine geometrics in play, strengthening each other by each breath taken and shared.
To blend in with this blend, we have the poisionous ingredients, here holistically potioned to do the healing. I was already familiar with some of these anti-inflammatory venoms in their essential morphic print,
:scorpion::snake::spider_web::honeybee:
Here-in, their union as one binds a personal practice into focused use in phenomenal ease. These anti-inflammatory aspects, to self of a maternal nature contrasting and binding with the paternal patterning as seed, bridges the hemispherical realms of the below and beyond in one same fathom, a creative creator as the merging point of cosmos with the terrestrial as one point of vantage, between the arms of the maternal and well-grounded, and the paternal seeding patterns as the vector for her nurture. It’s amazing to put the awareness on what’s inflamed, feeling the static, chaotic energetic cloud harmonize into negentropy of rays and shine in comfort’s bosom. It also comes with a warmth, that feels intensely bodily enlivening, vitalizing. The combination of an expanding and uplifted consciousness, with the pure joyce of grounded and virile bodily functioning Grandeur. To me, this is an absolutely unique combination as one, outputting meditative excellence.
Of an ascension in tribute to the elemental roots not just grounded but core-like anchored.

I feel this parallel’s well to the jindan, and so too to the treasures. It both structures and prepares the container, but also enhances the the contained. This piece really is a treat for both the vessel and its guiding spark in guidance. It comes with the Golden glow (quite literally), instills the Golden flow and also, symbolically resembles the Golden glove of a Midas-like touch, in the purifying sense that it structures and prepares both me as the receiver, and the influence being received, into non-corroding, anti-weathering supreme;
digesting energetics like water to a thirsting tree. And well, at least quite versed in the topic of water and her memory, the healing of pani, the triskelion. It simplifies the understanding of it’s impact even on the fluidal aspects of self, of waters and blood, of life seeded…
Gold-blooded. The capstone and the fundament polarizing the pillar as I,
being their alchemical exchange in flow.

This whole blend, I feel to be easily directed if so wished, for purpose of specific healing and/or personal enhancement. For such occasions, I even sense a strengthened and sensitized ability to tap into the patterned basis of all things, seen, felt, whatever. Which further helps in the conceptualization, the receptivity, the integration. I’m even closer to the holographic nature of self, and the immediate inter-relation between pre and per as of the ceive. Of course, it’s smart enough and well beyond, to perform magic even in passivity. It’s up to one’s own liking in choice.

To finish off,
First thing I did with Meditation Master was to pair it with the blend.
They are wonderful together.
The set and the setting, set in set.

:pray::gift_heart::raised_hands:

TLDR#1;
Well, it’s already quite distilled. This goes well beyond my wording of things, too my experiences of a grounded uplifting. Atleast, a sincere try to express such vast impressions.

#2;
Fields as food do food for thought,
Be golden.
:slight_smile:

⚕️🧬 ⚕️

15 Likes

@sensin-sensei :grin:

82e8

everything-you-touch-turns-to-gold
animation

Be a Star

gold-star
WmyY

11 Likes

Hahaha :joy::grin::sunglasses:
They are perfect!!
Obviously that’s another talent :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I really have to praise this project❤️

I used to rely on traditional Chinese medicine to defecate smoothly

I have been taking less traditional Chinese medicine recently. This nft has made my digestive system healthier and my bowel movements are also healthy. :grin:

14 Likes

The detox still too potent on me :joy:

6 Likes

real! Detox is really strong :flushed:

5 Likes

the problem of detox has been raised in various threads
maybe the detox isn’t from this nft?
how does it manifest itself?
maybe it’s not detox but the effect of a cobra or scorpion bite? :grin:

But if it really is detox and not some similar symptom then drink plenty of fluids as a help to the body to flush out these toxins

in this thread a little detailed analysis of some of the elements, it is good that people are interested in these fields
they are provided by the Captain absolutely free of charge.

6 Likes

:snake::spider::honeybee::scorpion: :+1:
powerful combination

5 Likes

I had some detox symptoms in the beginning, but I really can’t say that it is this NFT or a combination of some that I am integrating now. These recent creations of Ugnis and Captain are extreme.

I do feel strongly that the Mental Health + E-Intelligence are a major Powerful Duo for change, however!

Uginis had mentioned EI perhaps bringing up deep emotions, and it surely has for me. My partner, too. We have both been having unsettling dreams, feeling rather raw, and having greater sensitivity around crowds of people.

We were at an exihibition two days ago for a friend, and the building was so crowded with people that it was difficult to walk past others, having to ask them to allow your passage by. Talking and laughter seemed greatly amplified, and some had too much wine to drink. At some point I was pressed into a corner by the crowd and I felt as though I would vomit! :sweat_smile:

Today I can feel myself coming back into balance a bit, but I will require more time. My husband says he feels better. His listening is passive with me in the morning over coffee.

Uncomfortable, uncharted territory, but I know that this will pass. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

That’s why I’m begging you all not to loop The Captain’s latest creations :laughing:
it’s something completely different from what it was six to nine months ago.

I don’t think I’ve lost my mind. :laughing:
I can compare what was then and what is now.

When you use your demons to make your life easier :)

12 Likes

No, you have not lost your mind, Ugnis, quite the opposite. I can only listen once, sometimes twice to these newer fields of yours and Captain’s. Some I have stopped listening to and simply carry the NFT in my pocket for a time during the day or night.

I was just re-reading the thread for Mental Health, Ugnis. This creation is a must for everyone right up there with Plasma Flaunt and Eternal as you and Mao have voiced. I want to leave a review that is somehow helpful to others, but I am having difficulty because this creation is something that I may never truly understand the depth of. This NFT is kicking my butt right alongside E-Intelligence! It is showing me by example all of my bits and pieces of rawness and fragility that makes up my own psyche.

9 Likes