Alchemical Proprietary Blend (Beauty and Health Project: Private)

The detox still too potent on me :joy:

6 Likes

real! Detox is really strong :flushed:

5 Likes

the problem of detox has been raised in various threads
maybe the detox isn’t from this nft?
how does it manifest itself?
maybe it’s not detox but the effect of a cobra or scorpion bite? :grin:

But if it really is detox and not some similar symptom then drink plenty of fluids as a help to the body to flush out these toxins

in this thread a little detailed analysis of some of the elements, it is good that people are interested in these fields
they are provided by the Captain absolutely free of charge.

6 Likes

:snake::spider::honeybee::scorpion: :+1:
powerful combination

5 Likes

I had some detox symptoms in the beginning, but I really can’t say that it is this NFT or a combination of some that I am integrating now. These recent creations of Ugnis and Captain are extreme.

I do feel strongly that the Mental Health + E-Intelligence are a major Powerful Duo for change, however!

Uginis had mentioned EI perhaps bringing up deep emotions, and it surely has for me. My partner, too. We have both been having unsettling dreams, feeling rather raw, and having greater sensitivity around crowds of people.

We were at an exihibition two days ago for a friend, and the building was so crowded with people that it was difficult to walk past others, having to ask them to allow your passage by. Talking and laughter seemed greatly amplified, and some had too much wine to drink. At some point I was pressed into a corner by the crowd and I felt as though I would vomit! :sweat_smile:

Today I can feel myself coming back into balance a bit, but I will require more time. My husband says he feels better. His listening is passive with me in the morning over coffee.

Uncomfortable, uncharted territory, but I know that this will pass. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

That’s why I’m begging you all not to loop The Captain’s latest creations :laughing:
it’s something completely different from what it was six to nine months ago.

I don’t think I’ve lost my mind. :laughing:
I can compare what was then and what is now.

When you use your demons to make your life easier :)

12 Likes

No, you have not lost your mind, Ugnis, quite the opposite. I can only listen once, sometimes twice to these newer fields of yours and Captain’s. Some I have stopped listening to and simply carry the NFT in my pocket for a time during the day or night.

I was just re-reading the thread for Mental Health, Ugnis. This creation is a must for everyone right up there with Plasma Flaunt and Eternal as you and Mao have voiced. I want to leave a review that is somehow helpful to others, but I am having difficulty because this creation is something that I may never truly understand the depth of. This NFT is kicking my butt right alongside E-Intelligence! It is showing me by example all of my bits and pieces of rawness and fragility that makes up my own psyche.

9 Likes

When you use your demons to make your life easier :)

This is SO freakin’ funny! It’s how I have learned to cope, for sure! :joy:

9 Likes

they are completely different.
of course, there are points of intersection, but their principles are different

nevertheless, as with many different products of the captain - some planned final results can be obtained using different methods and technologies

In most cases, it’s the end results that matter, not the written details of some projects

The details themselves are more important to me personally in terms of education :grin:

at least that’s how I imagined it
but everyone has a choice how to improve their lives

:grin: :laughing: :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

I love this one.

Maybe it’s too soon to tell but I think my “since I can remember, always present” dark circles are slowly fading away.

Thank you, Captain and Ugnis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

7 Likes

Since I made the nft change again that I keep with me and listen to my daily playlist to lose fat (visceral fat,80% of my colon problem and other health problems ) I’m better :relieved:.

I only keep 4 nft out of 16.
Eternal, The Nestling, Mental Healt and Modern Alchemy. I kept only one of my pendants, Mage to have energy at the request of my body (helps healing). My other 2 pendants, BPIL and Chance and abundance have been put aside.

I asked my pendulum to tell me what NFT energies to hold right now for a while that will help me evolve and move forward in the best path. he told me the 4 above + Mage.

Also I asked him several times what is the most important energy of the moment for my evolution, he told me Modern Alchemy :blush::arrow_double_up:.
Mental Health in second position of importance for my evolution :pray::relieved:

Digestion is much better!
To tell you that I ate several chocolate bars (1 per day lol) and I didn’t have any major pain afterwards, colon and Spleen. It’s the same for bread lol.

The other nft energies like Premium Serum and Wellness Technology 360 I just listen to them for a few loops, 30 min for the first and some loops for the second (face beauty playlist after my work)
The energies seem to be working much better than before.

9 Likes

is the soleus workout from premium album in your playlist? i listened a while everyday to this album at work, and i lost a bit weight without doing anything special. but i listened to it not because of that but more because of the antimonit and the picture… then i realized it must be soleus.

4 Likes

No I didn’t add this one, maybe add it to my playlist :grin:.

My fat loss playlist is complete, I use the best fields, those of patreon and those of the album “The Swords of Adipose Annihilation” :boom:

4 Likes

I have sensations at the level of my hands and of my extreme summer of my fingers. It’s been going on for at least 1h .
According to my pendulum this is largely related to the Modern Alchemy of the B&H energy.
About 3 hours ago I bought “the Enigma of the black martian jing” energy. This field also contributes to this feeling according to my pendulum :relieved:.

5 Likes

because in the design of the project there was a Chinese mix for jing support
they found each other and joined together :laughing:

8 Likes

Hahaha love was in the air :notes::notes:

5 Likes

For a few days Modern Alchemy has been in first place for NFT energies (According to my pendulum) for my evolution :arrow_double_up:.

The other energies by order are nft:

• Mental Health
  • Dental technician
  • Eternal
  • The Nestling

Audios NFT

• WT360
  • Virus Slayer

I lose a lot of magnesium and potassium. According to my pendulum it is normal it is due to the cleansing, detoxification and healing of my body.
I notice it by acidic and trouble urine .

When I start to have chest pressure it tells me I have a potassium deficiency. A significant calcium deficiency has the same effect.
I speak for myself, I trust my pendulum and the signs that my angels and guides send me.
Of course I remain open to an additional medical analysis in case if things were not going well.

Be careful my friends. If in doubt about symptoms and pain in important areas such as the heart, brain or other organ please consult a doctor ⚕.:stethoscope:

4 Likes

the basic principle that I never tire of talking about :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t know those two are connected but it makes sense.

4 Likes

I ask the questions about deficiencies to the pendulums every day to be sure.

Magnesium deficiency can manifest as mini muscle twitches and cramps. I often notice it on one of my lower left eyelids.

When things go wrong (in the case of a major deficiency) I have a second indicator :grin:. The hours “almost” mirror (or reversed) ex 16:15 , 18:17 ., 21:20 . etc). when it repeats itself during the day it is a sign that means that I have to pay attention to something important.

Apart from these worries I feel better and better in my mind :relieved:.
The spleen and my intestines are better.
Small pains from time to time but that disappear very quickly.

5 Likes