Alchemical Revision of Wealth

Taken from the Alchemical Revision of Childhood

Here is a more complex concept, in that there is an alchemical mental change of the past to produce a specific well ordered, full childhood,

So, all the negative beliefs that you adopted growing up will be changed for good, changing impure to pure, alchemy, that is what these audios do.

7 Likes

thank you and thank you Dream
worth to invest on this …

3 Likes

the gumroad audios are vague
cannot make claims
its a field
just play

40 Likes

ok … thank you for respone i bought it already

1 Like

Sammy can make claims? Maybe he or someone else could put the full descriptions here, you would just have to give it to them in DMs.

2 Likes

yep for sure
and its the same as the like say the childhood ones
so instead it encourages/supports and expands the ideas and viewpoint
through each section of uhh the holographic template?
of the present consciousness generated from past experiences.
So the alchemical idea or principle is applied to change it.

56 Likes

shut-up-take-my-money

9 Likes

With this, now I can do away with 27 mins of Ego Dissolution and SLR at the beginning of Abundance stack.

8 Likes

Use wealth generation ++ —> buy this field

20 Likes

probably the best field for me so far regarding money/wealth
Crucible of the Past
Blueprint of the Past
Alchemical Revision of Wealth
should be a good combo

13 Likes

Revision is everything.

Many of us no matter where we live, have been raised with various limiting beliefs or even share traumas surrounding money.

We have lived out negative circumstances and events because of this.

A haze of an upbringing that may not have been suitable, or simply unintentional detrimental conditioning to the what otherwise would have been fruitful for wealth creation for the rest of our lives.

No more a victim to first 7 years :)

Dream is literally taking us all back to square on with a clean slate.

The tables have turned once again.

Fortuna smiles on us all.

Thank you for everything big bro.

32 Likes

:sob: you guys are making too many gems. I just spent 300$ on fields. This is a must get though. The childhood, trauma, self love and innocence ones are literally amazing. I had so many random body responses with the trauma one for 4 days straight and I was looping it like 7 times a day.

The innocence restored so much joy in me so I know for a fact this is an instant buy. Thanks dream.

9 Likes

I’m eyeing this one. Love to hear feedback!

2 Likes

I opened amazon and saw Richest Man in Babylon recommendation, read it years ago, so placed an order.

3 Likes

Does this also remove trauma and blocks with wealth money?

2 Likes

I believe it should help you deal with any underlying issues surrounding wealth/wealth creation and generation.

1 Like

Just read this wow, this holographic universe is a trip :sunglasses: :business_suit_levitating: :moneybag:

Let’s stack everyone no more flight or fight mode.

We want something, we go for it.

We get it.

13 Likes

yeh dude

go for it
and get it

Thats how i am moving now
hence the no nonsense

46 Likes

5 Likes

since i start using this field now i worry about money too much , i feel a lot of blockages and making money out of my carrier is difficult. maybe its a good sign that these emotions are leaving

12 Likes