Alchemical revision series

I love all of them. Please have them all on Patreon.

7 Likes

Not on Patreon

• Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
  • Alchemical Revision of Trauma
30 Likes

Hello,

Pls take this as my perception only, nothing Dreamweaver or Sammy has said, but i want to share a point of view from a youtube channel owner myself.

The channels need to keep moving to grow, views make that happen, popular videos (with a lot of visits) help the channels grow.

As much as id love to have every field on Patreon for my comfort i have only asked 1 time for a field to be upload, and that is because i understand that we are the biggest promoters but even so we fail to visit the channels a lot of times for a lot of fields because we forget about them since they arent popular among us members of the forum, and we have majority able to download, and by having a few popular ones only on the channels we guarantee a support to them as well.

Again, my perception only but that is the reason why i dont ask for it and just accept it and move on accommodating my needs but still support in gratitide.

I see some of them constantly requested to be uploaded, i hope that stops and we continue to push the channels to grow, so more people can join is. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer for listing these out. Very helpful.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG can we get these posted on Patreon, please? It would be super helpful to have them in our offline playlists.

6 Likes

It’s been said that dream lost both audios, so they cannot be uploaded to Patreon.

But hey, we got Alchemical revision of genius, which incorporates both at the same time.

4 Likes

Oh, really? Thanks. I hadn’t read that anywhere. That’s too bad.

Yes, that is true but it creates a different alchemy. Some folks might have liked to work with the individual fields.

1 Like

You can create a playlist on YouTube with those two audios only and then loop that.

Or create two playlists for each of those two audios and loop them separately.

That’s what I’ve done :)

Connect to wifi and you are all set :grin:

6 Likes

Oh yes, Dream had a drive failure at some point, potentially that is when some files were lost. No worries, I am sure we will get something even better in future haha

8 Likes

I haven’t been that active on the forum for a while so clearly missed that. Thanks, Mao!

5 Likes

Yesterday I read an article on how to generate income from YouTube. Till then I didn’t know that we needed a minimum number of views & likes to get an income from the ads.
Now I understand what you are saying. Good for you

2 Likes

:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

7 Likes

Genuine question, why would genius incorporate both? I haven’t researched/intensively tested that field yet and I’m just curious about your assumption, thanks!

1 Like

I think dream said it