Alchemical Zircon and Danburite

it does to me when i directly click from a post.

so i have to open a new window on browser and go to gumroad, sign in etc and then it shows paypal option

4 Likes

done

4 Likes

Thanks to all the People leaving a star or multiple stars🙏🏾
@anon46520955 sadly it doesn’t work for me but i will find a way :)

5 Likes

Let us know when you do. I haven’t been able to use PayPal even with all the ‘tricks’ provided.

2 Likes

Same i will if i find a solution :smiley:

2 Likes

I seem to recall people posting some new tricks this weekend for the latest version of Gumroad/PayPal in the Cant pay with paypal on gumroad :( thread.

(Of course if that doesn’t work, Sammy has offered to send an invoice and fields directly to members who DM him.)

4 Likes

Thanks lets see​:grin::pray:t5:

4 Likes

Oh wow… so perfect and personally timely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:… thank you Captain :sparkling_heart: !!

7 Likes

So i paired this today with BoL

:smirk:

Because uhm something i felt/saw last night.

And i confirmed it.

Of course my experience, my perception, just throwing it out here in case someone wants to try these 2 and see what they feel :slightly_smiling_face:

But to me this is either like BoL as a crystal.
Or it enhances and pushes deeper and faster the purpose in the upper chakras. Like crystallizing the effect of BoL in those chakras, thus by the crystal, expanding it and growing even hours after listening together.

Also like a version of PMHC (dynamic between mind/reasoning and heart/feelings) but between mind/crown chakra and throat chakra. It def feels mystical

18 Likes

I listened to this a few times last night and this one went deep. This unblocked something profoundly deep and I felt so much lighter in my heart area. This is up there with my BoL experience.

So much gratitude for creating this, @Captain_Nemo !! :blush::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

@anon46520955 Just saw your comment posted before mine. Yes! Definitely felt a similar BoL vibe.

11 Likes

The music
The feeling
The connection

Such an immaculate audio.
Divine.
Infinite.

100% hidden Gem. Guys.

I want to say so much soo infinitely much more about it but its like discovering a huge treasure after a long path… a maze kinda map. And then pointing to you at the exact location. So i choose not to. But

If you have BoL. 100% get this.
If you have MBoP 100% get this.
If you have Exalted States

If you love Imaginarium Divine
New Perspectives
If youve been working for a while with Higher Self connection
If you feel youve integrated enough the Vibration Series

GET THIS.

And pair them with whatever i mentioned.

:blush:

Dont know how itd feel if you dont have any one from above. But i do know what it can bring when combined with those.

26 Likes

I love your passion for everything. Thanks for all Luna, the recommendations and the love that you express in your writing. That motivates everyone and obviously me.
Thanks! :pray:

13 Likes

Thanks for bumping it Luna :pray:

Bought it on an intuitive impulse, then I forgot about it.
Truly an impressive field, it brings so much peace and serenity.

6 Likes

Tbh my favorite right now

6 Likes

You sold me, just today I thought I was ready to buy and integrate a new field after spending a good amount of time on Garnet and Ruby/carnelian. So this plus, K2 and imaginarium is what I’m drawn to try. Will update with review.

9 Likes

A blissful calm and soothing nature to this that I need at the moment. Been forced into warrior energy a bit lately just to protect my own energy and that if my wife. This calmed me to the core of my being put me into a state of perfect balance and harmony which is where I want to be!

12 Likes

Great combo!! I want to read more about what you feel.

If you have BoL and add it at the beginning of the stack itd take the feeling to a very deep state and expand it to far beyond this plane :) + other stuff :blush:

8 Likes

I don’t have BOL unfortunately. But have had significant breakthroughs in the most calm and gentle way with this only having used it for an hour or so. Will update more as I go but I feel a calm protection that is infused with my being. This is a too teir field for sure

10 Likes

I just bought this, and there were two mp3 files, Alchemical Zircon and Danburite (18,5mb) and Alchemical Zircon and Danburite22 (20,2mb). Does anyone know if there is any difference between them?

1 Like