Alien Intercession

That’s sweet of you! Actually I’m still not in my retreat, I had to postpone it again lol. But I think that no matter what, most of us here have lasting connections with each other. So even when we are offline, they are still between us.

:(((

I hope this gets well soon my bro… :four_leaf_clover: Advanced Healing is also a great option indeed. I was super impressed when I had first tried it.

I laughed at your descriptions :)) but that’s my experience too, yes. We adapt to them and their schedule, I guess :p

Tell me about it… (Psynergy too). Guess what I have on my labradorite right now: a light servitor… with a Fae appearance lol. Thanks to them…

Pleiadians and Arcturians know how to speak and convince. Basically they told me: “choosing the harder path or doing the opposite of what people say won’t turn you into a hero. Also, let go your attachment concerns a little more”, etc. Touché coulé

10 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I know… Sometimes I get pissed at you… or more precisely at your style. But this doesn’t change my respect and affection for you. I just need more time to process things.

Thank you…

5 Likes

:rofl: hahaha this killed me!

1 Like

Are you becoming aware that much of your struggling is by choice? Like, are you learning that your path less about the constant struggle and more about knowing which struggle to choose?

Am I wrong to say that the “incarnate on nightmare difficulty” star charts and all that goes along with them was actually a blessing, one meant to help you fully learn these lessons through experiencing the consequences of not choosing your battles?

I’m really feeling for you on this one, I think the guidance you’re getting from these star-friends is leading towards some serious epiphany-level stuff. I hope so…

Also, I really like the new avatar pic. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for this post :) but don’t hope too much for me though because for example, my main reason to create a servitor is to give some support to my parents… and not really to me :p But I agree that it’s a shift: instead of trying to explain to them the benefits of morphic fields, I’ve decided to change my approach (I have notified them beforehand though).

I still don’t (and probably will never) believe in uniformity. Like those love and oneness speeches for which I unfortunately don’t see the reflections in many people’s actions: refusing to listen to a person until the end and then speaking about universal love, or things like that? No thanks, not for me.

I’ll give you an example: after age 15, I’ve stopped attending many classes at school (my grades remained good though… because = learning on my own). The English teacher making us recite “this is an orange” for the 125th time? No thanks. But the English teacher asking each student’s own opinion about Dolly the sheep? That guy, I had never missed his classes. And (not) strangely, he’s the one that I still remember with much respect and one of the people from whom I have learned the most in my life.

I think you see what I mean. This has always been what I tried to explain on this forum as well. Once again, I don’t agree 100% even with Dreamweaver, Sammy nor the Arcturians :) But if the door remains open from both sides (instead of one side trying to close it), then things/battles become a little smoother.

PS (you can verify it on the web): as I write these lines, Izmir (my city) has been shaken off with a huge earthquake. My television has fallen down. People are screaming in the streets, while I remain seated… Pray for us…

8 Likes

@anon96557306 my neighbor bro, are you ok there in Greece? And other forum members in the region? I write here because dark humor aside, this seems to be an accurate thread…

1 Like

It is still probably a good idea to go to he doctor or at least to a… i can’t remember the name is English, not chiropractor but there is something which is the more medical version of that occupation.

Best case they can help, worst case they will say you need surgery but then you can still decide to not do it.

2 Likes

Osteopath

1 Like

Dang! Real Aliens should be able to do instant healing.Look at some of the abductee stories.Government whistleblowers etc. Hey Dreamweaver…we need bigger ET’s! :laughing:

1 Like

Please play the mass meditation video as much as possible for your area.

Be well and stay safe.

8 Likes

This is the greatest idea ever! Playing it straight away :pray:t2:

You too :* All of you guys…

8 Likes

I hope all is well @Bronyraur and @anon96557306 :heart: :butterfly: :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you dear, we two are fine (I had news from him too). Some mess in my flat but nothing serious :pray:t2:

4 Likes

That is good to know, if I was there i would make you a lovely strong cup of coffee :coffee:, with a few pieces of :chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

You are… angelic :heart_eyes: You already did, conceptually and heartly…

You know what, I kept drinking my coffee while we were shaken like an apple tree and people screaming (I think I listened too much of Amygdala Healing) and then spent the day eating sweets and pastries :laughing:

7 Likes

When the shit hits the fan, coffee, sweets and pastries is what you need :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face:, I am glad you are ok and staying calm, life and its curve balls :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks again for the support :* Indeed, nothing else to do right now but we’ll surely try to help people around in the next days, as much as each of us can… :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

No such thing. :smiley:

1 Like

It was sarcastic, in reference to people (family, etc.) who expect me to freak out because of the current situation ;)

2 Likes