Alien Intercession

:rofl:
What’s really funny about this video is that, in actuality, that’s how all magic tricks work… just with much more elaborate set ups and distractions

6 Likes

Hahah, yeah. He’s brilliant. I cried laughing watching his show.

:joy:

2 Likes

Ok so I looped this audio during 2 nights. I was able to make it work when I got into a state of sleep paralysis, so during early morning

Night 1
I don’t know how, but I knew I made contact with someone. I asked if I could become smarter and I felt pressure on my head. I heard some sounds, but no speech, so I asked if he could make me understand. Again, I felt pressure in my head, after this I could hear what the being was saying to me. Next thing I asked was to remove negative thoughts, again, pressure on my head. I said thanks to this being and he replied something along the lines of “good, good”. Next thing I asked was for him to show himself to me and in my dream like state I could see part of his face, I couldn’t see his entire head but I could see the front; he looked like a classic alien with elongated black eyes, his skin seemingly green, if someone knows what species it is I would like to know, but I’m gonna ask at some point for sure. Next thing I asked was to connect to my Higher self, he told me something along the lines of : “sure, ask me whenever you want me to do it”, he seemed pleased that I asked it. At this point I felt a great deal of energy coming from my root chakra, after this point the connection ended.

Night 2
I was able to connect once again, this time I asked the being if he could give me more willpower. After I asked, my body was being lifted from the root chakra area upwards, as I was lifted I felt a great deal of energy across my entire body and then I was gently lifted back on my bed. Next thing i asked was if he could open my third eye, he told me he couldn’t, so I asked if he can make me advance spiritually and told me “I can’t help you with that”. At this point I woke up, I was very alert despite it being very early in the morning. I’ll try to connect again for the next nights.

24 Likes

I’d ask for a refund or to speak to their manager. :rofl:

But seriously, nice report and welcome!

21 Likes

Haha, I wanted to tell him if i could ask my Higher self why, I felt like I was going to ask him to speak to the manager

9 Likes

Played this overnight

I saw a female with a reptilian face

Don’t remember the exact interaction. But we were seated at a cafe/restaurant
Will try and spend more time with this

1*oWRrEyQrg8nwanr4InC1NA

15 Likes

It was not so humanoid.
More Jurassic park like what @mademoiselle has posted

10 Likes

Maybe im going to get some people upset with this recommendation, but try the Orion meditation from dream seeds :wink:

6 Likes

Where can I find it?
Is it on Patreon?

2 Likes
10 Likes

Thnx

3 Likes

Why would people get upset with that?

2 Likes

Because of the Orion Empire and the mess they caused in earth history.

7 Likes

I haven’t read the thread, but I am curious what people do when they have an alien coming over :nerd_face:.

2 Likes

11 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: so funny because that’s what I thought I would do

7 Likes

Thought they were a friendly bunch

1 Like

It is not black and white like in a hollywood movie on aliens :wink:

4 Likes

Can someone recommend me a video, either from sapien or somene else, to help me get in a very relaxed state to use alien intercession? The only way I’ve been able to use this is by going into sleep paralysis at which point I can talk to them and ask them things, but I’d rather not interrupt my sleep schedule if possible

2 Likes

Try the brainweaves audios from Gumroad

Theta, Delta, Epsilon…

Also the meditation stream (when is up running again)

The Meditation audio from the energy course

Negentropic shen

The star being experience

4 Likes