Alien Intercession

Nabs, in your experience, if one was to decide to play this audio every morning and night, would the connection build with the same beings…?

Or is this more like a quick call, and everytime its different beings…?

Sometimes I feel and sense their presence on the first play, othertimes I loop it 5 times and I feel nothing.

I requested them to help with clairvoyance, “seeing” into the spirit world, but I am not sure if they wanna help or not ?

I can also sense that they are doubtful, whether I can “handle” it or not.

At that point I enter into a spiritual rage and start cursing them and say I will nuke their star system if they dont help.

Yeah…Any tips .?

I cant find that rogue alien that I met the first time, do you think I should just be persistent and keep playing it? Or am I wasting my time?

They also know I used to work with darker entities , I tell them I wanna be good, and work with advanced beings, but if they refuse, i’ll just draw a demon sigil and put my blood on it and let them help me instead (they have helped me alot in the past, I have learned ALOT from the “fallen” ones)

Then I can feel some positive energy sent my way, like they think “its better we help him, rather than the evil ones” etc.

Idk man, you have a good link with them, is it maybe that they really wanna help me, but they need a stronger connection ?

Or is 1 time enough but they simply refuse to help me?

I am not looking for a healing session or help with getting laid or get money like most do.

I need to get to the next stage of evolution, fk being human, I need more.

Gimme tips senpai.

6 Likes

Friends help eachother.

Just because they are advanced physical characters doesnt mean they gotta act like babysitters, y’know?

The whole “we dont wanna scare you”, " can he handle it…?" Is pissing me off.

I was possesed by the most evil demons in existence, the Nemean lion, you name it.

And nothing bad happened to me, they even helped me lol,

So how do I convince these aliens that they cant scare me even if they tried?

Like just do something alreadyyyy

2 Likes

My situation is a bit different. I dont feel powerless, I just dont belong here in this pussy century.

Too many people, the collective is poisoned, the earth isnt as magical as it used to be.

I just want to be more “evolved”.

What you described is basic human emotion, I can tap into any emotion I want at will, doesnt mean shit.

I know they can help, its their whole “hmmm, should we?” Thats triggering me lol.

Just when I thought Dream would release alien intercession tag, they open custom fields for a week :man_facepalming:

Whatever, im gonna keep bugging them until they help.

Or I just go back to demons, we’ll see I guess.

2 Likes

Astral project, see into the ether, and a few other things I will not mention here.

I used to be able to do all of that and more, but only with the help of “beings”.

I wanna do it on my own, I have many requests that im sure it shocks even them.

Pretty much spiritually evolved, I mean REALLY evolved.

Also Dream is gonna have so many requests, I doubt hes even gonna read mine, especially after the ban I got lol.

@angelblessings

Its a curse, isnt it ?

Knowing there is a better place deep down , but youre stuck here in this shithole with these lesser beings all around you.

Ugh…

1 Like

This definitely will help :joy::joy::joy::joy: But if you are really doing that, you are just getting yourself in flight/fight mode and aliens will be doubtful…? :thinking:

5 Likes

Lol haha, when I enter into a spiritual rage, everything thats human about me is dead.

Its my soul that rages at them, my perspective changes when I enter spiritual rage.

Its actually similar to the avatar state lool.

Its like when Jeong Jeong refused to teach Aang , and Roku showed up.

“I have mastered the elements a thousand times in a thousand lifetimes, now I must do it once again, you WILL teach me”.

Meh, @Captain_Nemo Just release the alien tag alreadyyyy

3 Likes

@Samurai welcome back, what about emotional release first? Also forgiveness and realease to forgive them? IMHO you must first stop your spiritual rages. Doesn’t help no one,not you not your angels.Shen would be good to calm your mind too.If you are that spiritual you yourself must know that you need to calm down.

5 Likes

Read my comment above.

My human side is fine with me being normal, get a job, wife and kids, be nice and respectful and little magick here and there.

Its my soul that says fuuuk that !

Shen amplifies the spiritual rage lol.

4 Likes

Soul restoration series?

2 Likes

I mean heart and core not mind

1 Like

Im doing the core and brow, doesnt seem to help much with the spiritual rage.

Although my human self loves it.

1 Like

Actually mind too, there’s always a change to have disturbed shen center.

1 Like

Chakra systems? Change your diet? Anything?

1 Like

Nah bro, a morphic field targeted at the physical/energetic centers of a human isnt gonna stop a fifth dimensional raging soul lol.

2 Likes

Well, did you ask Aliens to help with spiritual rage? :thinking:

3 Likes

Higher self connection?

1 Like

Im looping it as I type it.

They are taking the angel approach on me, send me some positivity and tell me its gonna be alright.

Unfortunately for them I am more intelligent than that, if they keep it up the rage will start again lol.

3 Likes

Until I know what dream means with higher self im not gonna use it.

Sam says Universal self that also experiences everyone elses life at the same time …?

_OM says collective human you from the future.

Dale Power says its just you but smarter and psychic, and it operates based on the same subconsious info you have.

Dream probably has his own meaning with his vague descriptions.

2 Likes

Well, then you need to master all 4 elements… :man_shrugging:

But what I realised now… Less is better… (3-4 times)

1 Like

Did you know there is a universe where people actually bend the elements like the show?

But no, we are stuck here in this lame universe.

2 Likes