Alien Intercession

10 Likes

:rofl:
Whatā€™s really funny about this video is that, in actuality, thatā€™s how all magic tricks workā€¦ just with much more elaborate set ups and distractions

6 Likes

Hahah, yeah. Heā€™s brilliant. I cried laughing watching his show.

:joy:

2 Likes

Ok so I looped this audio during 2 nights. I was able to make it work when I got into a state of sleep paralysis, so during early morning

Night 1
I donā€™t know how, but I knew I made contact with someone. I asked if I could become smarter and I felt pressure on my head. I heard some sounds, but no speech, so I asked if he could make me understand. Again, I felt pressure in my head, after this I could hear what the being was saying to me. Next thing I asked was to remove negative thoughts, again, pressure on my head. I said thanks to this being and he replied something along the lines of ā€œgood, goodā€. Next thing I asked was for him to show himself to me and in my dream like state I could see part of his face, I couldnā€™t see his entire head but I could see the front; he looked like a classic alien with elongated black eyes, his skin seemingly green, if someone knows what species it is I would like to know, but Iā€™m gonna ask at some point for sure. Next thing I asked was to connect to my Higher self, he told me something along the lines of : ā€œsure, ask me whenever you want me to do itā€, he seemed pleased that I asked it. At this point I felt a great deal of energy coming from my root chakra, after this point the connection ended.

Night 2
I was able to connect once again, this time I asked the being if he could give me more willpower. After I asked, my body was being lifted from the root chakra area upwards, as I was lifted I felt a great deal of energy across my entire body and then I was gently lifted back on my bed. Next thing i asked was if he could open my third eye, he told me he couldnā€™t, so I asked if he can make me advance spiritually and told me ā€œI canā€™t help you with thatā€. At this point I woke up, I was very alert despite it being very early in the morning. Iā€™ll try to connect again for the next nights.

24 Likes

Iā€™d ask for a refund or to speak to their manager. :rofl:

But seriously, nice report and welcome!

21 Likes

Haha, I wanted to tell him if i could ask my Higher self why, I felt like I was going to ask him to speak to the manager

9 Likes

Played this overnight

I saw a female with a reptilian face

Donā€™t remember the exact interaction. But we were seated at a cafe/restaurant
Will try and spend more time with this

1*oWRrEyQrg8nwanr4InC1NA

15 Likes

It was not so humanoid.
More Jurassic park like what @mademoiselle has posted

10 Likes

Maybe im going to get some people upset with this recommendation, but try the Orion meditation from dream seeds :wink:

6 Likes

Where can I find it?
Is it on Patreon?

2 Likes
10 Likes

Thnx

3 Likes

Why would people get upset with that?

2 Likes

Because of the Orion Empire and the mess they caused in earth history.

7 Likes

I havenā€™t read the thread, but I am curious what people do when they have an alien coming over :nerd_face:.

2 Likes

11 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: so funny because thatā€™s what I thought I would do

7 Likes

Thought they were a friendly bunch

1 Like

It is not black and white like in a hollywood movie on aliens :wink:

4 Likes

Can someone recommend me a video, either from sapien or somene else, to help me get in a very relaxed state to use alien intercession? The only way Iā€™ve been able to use this is by going into sleep paralysis at which point I can talk to them and ask them things, but Iā€™d rather not interrupt my sleep schedule if possible

2 Likes