AMA with Archangel Metatron

I sincerely request you :pray: to please answer my query in PM @SorcerySupreme :slightly_smiling_face:

I have 4 questions, one could be a little controversial so feel free to pm me if you do not want to post it here

1. Why are there so many religions out there? they can’t be all right
  2. Where do we go after we die?
  3. What is my purpose on this earth
  4. If I had a previous life who was I

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your presence.

What are some activities/practices that I can consistently do throughout my life that will be beneficial/benevolent, good to do?
And if there is any insight as to why?

Thank you for your consideration :pray:

1 Like

Hello @SorcerySupreme may I send you a PM for a specific question if you have the time. I imagine you have lots of PMs to answer. Thank you.

1 Like

Of course.

Who was my past self?

@SorcerySupreme

hmm are you still taking this?

1 Like

Help other people, and animals, whenever they need it.

Stop judging people for choices you do not understand.

Stop doing things that cause you to have to compartmentalize or limit yourself to stomach them. Every time you have to make excuses internally for your actions or lack thereof, you harm your soul.

If it’s not good, just walk away. You don’t have to choose between tyrants to rule over you anymore than you have to choose between hitting your children with a belt or a stick, or eating a McChicken or a Big Mac.

As far as spiritual practices, yoga, meditation, and …

When I opened this post, I had written this advice some time ago and forgotten about it. I’m not sure to which post I was replying, but it is good Metatronic advice.

5 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

This is an amazing thread. Thank you for your help in connecting us to Metatron SorcerySupreme!

My question is,

Why is it that I find it so difficult to connect with other people?

Ever since I became a teenager I shutdown completely and I don’t understand why. I’ve used so many fields to help but I still find myself always isolating myself from people despite wanting to have friends :/ Im not too sure if its trauma release I have to work on or something else

2 Likes

This may have been mine. But I was also kind of asking for anyone in general as well.
Felt a little drawn to check this thread now, even when I’ve only been looking at 2-3 threads a day this past week.

Thank you for the Metatronic advice.

About a week after I had originally posted, I had received some guidance on what to do, continue to practice.

Most of what you posted really hit some key areas. Especially ones I’ve been neglecting, perhaps trapped in. You kind of hit them in the way that SorcererSupreme can hit to make a point, yet still gentle with me and of course care.

Update, about 20 mins after.

I’m even more sure this advice was for me

I’ve been reflecting, or contemplating most but especially the above further. There’s a lot of insight beyond how I’ve been, what I’ve been blind or less conscious of as I flow into my present, and moving into how I want to be.
I’m seeing/imagining a lot of application. Simple actions with profound change of direction.

2nd update:
As I finished writing the last two sentences. Received/was invited with an opportunity to practice an imagined application. Simple choice of a different than routine action. I’m doing it!!

Another update, I know…
The more I’ve been sitting with it, the more I’m realizing that this may be the best advice I’ve ever received.

Also just want to note that I went to this post If you really wanna understand what's going on by SS, video, and then immediately to this thread. Kind of a sequence effect.

3 Likes

Where do law of attraction and law of assumption teachings go astray?

I have theories as to why there’s a kernel of truth in both, but also gross perversions that add to our karmic debt, but I’d love to hear a channeled message on this if you still have the time and energy for it
Thank you :pray:
@SorcerySupreme

3 Likes

You have at least three issues at play here.

1. Negative projections. Use the Grand Jealousy Shield and if you are subscribed to Psychic University’s Patreon, the Projection Shield there.

2. Yourself. The patterns you have held the longest are often the hardest to break. Use Subconscious Limits Dissolver, Ego Dissolution, and Love Graviton Wave (still my favorite). Secondarily, add the Subconscious Limits Removers (there are at least 4) from Quadible Integrity, and the rest of the love fields, from Sapien and others. You may find my Archangel Relationship Rejuvenator helpful. If you don’t want to buy it, read the description and do the work yourself - there’s not a thing stopping you from contacting the archangels and channeling their energy on your own.

3. Karma and curses. In this lifetime and others, you have accumulated karma, which has lead you to this point in your life. And of course trauma plays a large part in this, both in causing the karma, and in being the effect of the karma, thereby blocking you from certain blessings. In Hinduism these are called samsaras, and are seen as being scars on your soul. Of course we all have to have scars, otherwise we’d all incarnate as God, which couldn’t even exist as a dimensionally-confined being, and then what would be the point? So for this, you simply need to play the game as a character. The various karmas that create interesting circumstances in our life are opportunities, everyone is a character in the RPG you wrote, and you are playing them too. So find your gifts, the things that make you feel a deep happiness, and find people who share that. Bring positive spirituality of your choice into your life. Create good karma for yourself. Stop putting garbage in your body. Stop putting bad karma in your body. (I mean to say, no tortured animals, and no processed garbage, and if it makes you think twice before you eat it, don’t.) Practice nofap and channel your renewed life force into positive endeavors and relationships. Suddenly you will attract all that you want, and more.

2 Likes

Let me know if Metatron has something for me!

I connect him with you so the few times I have asked him for guidance it felt like he would have much more to say through you, but that’s my critique self speaking :)) If there is anything he would say, I would love to hear it!

1 Like

How do I get rid of this daily physical pain at the back/side of my head?

1 Like

What a response, I feel like I was very vague in my initial request yet you’re spot on and your post resonates deeply, Im tearing up to be honest… Thank you Sorcery Supreme and ofc thank you Metatron <3 I’m going to reflect on this and continue my journey.

2 Likes

Love your body and your mind the way you would if the goddess you will incarnate, or ascend to, is already fully incarnated now.

3 Likes

Oh wow. That was unexpected!

Well, it is sort of, but didn’t think it would be the thing.

astonishing. thank you!
and to Metatron too of course :)

1 Like

Thank you for doing this, this thread is very interesting to read through

I’ve got a question as well if you dont mind… Am I on the right path? Is there anything I should do/strive for, perhaps some general adivce?

I feel kinda stuck atm…

1 Like