AMBROSIA - NFT: New Release

It’s so insane to make peole work that long. It’s crazy that they still do this to doctors .

2 Likes

I literally only re-activated my Facebook for the webinar. I hadn’t had it for over a year before that. I hate that authoritarian platform.

6 Likes

Well we sleep a lot of the shift so it’s amazing. It’s only some nights that we actually run all night. EMS= Earn Money Sleeping.

Doctors, yeah that’s crazy.

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Oh I thought you were a doctor . Then you must be paramedic right ?

Sorry to get off topic. Have a good one guys!

2 Likes

Are you getting better results from the fields using this audio?

Not really because I’ve always pretty much always got fast results. I’ve been using SM since 2017, but since about 2018 been getting extremely fast results.

But I definitely can handle more fields.

8 Likes

Ohhh… now you wanna finally accept your true identity @pranic_climber.

Too bad there’s an artist out there that already has that name.

Summary

I’m going to confuse some people today.

13 Likes

@_OM The Super Human Mutant made me do it :shushing_face:

13 Likes

I would love such an option as well.

Sigh :pensive: I actually attended the webinar but was very sleepy and would have loved to go back. When I found out we actually could, the lovely platform logged me out at 30 minutes in, and immediately permanently disabled my account so I could never go back and enjoy the healing Dream gifted us (I felt a nice effect I had wanted to investigate), nor delete my precious data off their servers. My appeal was turned down too. There could be a big rant here now, but I’ll be disciplined :pray: :muscle:

Oh, thank you so much :pray: but I am to blame too. They said I hurt their ‘community guidelines’. I assume by not using my full name (it’s not a super common name so I just don’t feel comfortable). I assume their AI caught the inconsistency between this and the one I entered when making the payment. I wasn’t aware that this was such a big deal or I might have done it differently. But even when I submitted my name, picture, and phone number to appeal, they were cold and merciless. Considering that they occasionally allow people on their platform who really say and do horrible things, I find this escalation personally not adequate.

2 Likes

Don’t look for logic in the actions of a company like that. Who knows, maybe they didn’t like what you were buying because that’s a stupid reason to have no mercy on you for something as minor as a payment and name mismatch. Twitter banned me for life too for just having the wrong opinion, didn’t even violate their TOS. I’m sorry again. Maybe one day he will do another similar field and you can get it I hope :pray:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry as well about your Twitter ban :frowning: It’s truly such a bad feeling when it happens. But at least it’s eye-opening for us regarding what is going on / can go on, in a broader sense.
Thank you so much! Fate had it that I did not log in on ONLY the day that Ambrosia was released :sweat_smile: :rofl: but even if, I would not have bought it because I felt, at least currently, it wasn’t what I truly “needed”, as opposed to maybe someone else. Also I know that Dream is limitless, kind, and generous, so if I had an issue, I feel like he would make a field. New here, I had asked him about a field for autoimmune diseases and weeks later, he released it. And even for free :sob: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Well atleast it wasn’t something you knew you needed. What you need will come along at the right moment. :pray: And yes, Captain is so compassionate and is always there for us when we need him. Thank God and him for that.

7 Likes

Is anyone’s field in their wallet yet? I haven’t received anything yet after I confirmed my email with them. Just wondering if anyone else did.

2 Likes

No. I haven’t got anything either

1 Like

Ok thanks! I’m not worried then.

1 Like

Guys, I’ve just found the belgium ambrosia :sunglasses::belgium:

23 Likes

Huh what a coincidence
I have here the German golden elixir of life ambrosia
Perhaps we could exchange…?
:beers:

21 Likes