AMBROSIA - NFT: New Release

Just saw one come and go on Venly in about 48 hours that was $8999. Couldn’t figure out how to get my money over there fast enough, unfortunately.

4 Likes

You first have to create the wallet, then you can buy “coins” as much as you want like 1k, 2k, 3k

And just keep them there so its easier to buy products straight from the coins in the wallet, if you are after Ambrosia particularly then you know you gotta keep at least 10k

If you want your coins converted into usd, euro etc again i think the fee is 2.9% so keep that in mind or just brows around the categories and info within the wallet to know more how to best purchase stuff

4 Likes

That’s interesting because it looks to me like Venly wants you to send USDC on Ethereum from whatever wallet you presently have to your wallet on your Venly account (which you create when you sign up). I took that from the Venly FAQ’s which are admittedly a bit sparse. The issue I had was getting $10k from my bank into a wallet which takes several days to clear. I have concerns about the safety of my wallet on Venly. It looks like a very new site with not much in the range of support. And it looks like there isn’t anyway to transfer the NFT to your own wallet.

I did not see any spot in my account to buy coins. They want you to already have them from your own crypto wallet and transfer them over.

1 Like

So, you can buy USDC on Coinbase with no fees (pro tip).
Of course, you need to have your coinbase acct set up beforehand.
Transfer from Coinbase to Venly wallet should be the normal procedures.

As far as moving the NFT to your own wallet…
As mentioned before…DO NOT SEND IT TO a crytpo exchange wallet… ie Coinbase, Binance, etc

One would need to do their due diligence in the creation of a secure, separate wallet on their own resources THAT IS SUPPORTED for Ethereum-based NFT safekeeping.

For the short term, I’m comfortable with Venly and Bondly. They aren’t going anywhere.
For the longer term, obviously, one needs to take matters into their own hands as that’s the whole point of cryptocurrency…being a proactive and informed consumer of one’s own personal finances

17 Likes

Do you feel that if, worst case scenario, something does happen and the NFT gets lost, company goes under, someone nefariously steals your NFT, etc… that the benefits of the audio and NFT will be lost with it? I suppose this is new territory and hard to answer but I would think since you said that the script targets the subconscious to determine right to ownership, and perhaps the benefits would remain with the person who most recently legally purchased?

2 Likes

It’s a DW product. He’s not going to leave you in the wind.

21 Likes

Yes sorry i was driving.

You gotta have the coins in your wallet to make a fast purchase thats the only way, otherwise you wont be able to do it if you have to wait a week to get that money out of your bank

And you buy your coins from wherever account you have crypto where you have previously changed from usd to coins

1 Like

[quote="_OM, post:203, topic:17801"]
As far as moving the NFT to your own wallet…
As mentioned before…DO NOT SEND IT TO a crytpo exchange wallet… ie Coinbase, Binance, etc

Oh sorry i get it now :heart:

This was the confusion in the other thread.
One can move NFTs to one’s private wallet but that’s too complicated to get into here. And there’s plenty of information on the internet to discover how to do that.

One’s wallet on a crypto exchange isn’t “private”, nor is it set up to hold NFTs.
It’s like storing money at the bank in the old days.
If the bank gets robbed, you lose your money…there’s no government entity that’s going to reimburse you.

On the other hand, as said above, that’s the point of crypto…
They also aren’t making money off of your deposits or nor limiting the actions you can take with YOUR money.

You are your own bank…hence the importance of understanding the implications of how, when, why, etc you are handling your assets.

9 Likes

Ahhhh ok got it now i thought you were saying not to exchange (money) for coins base and i was like huh?!

Im sorry i was reading skipping driving haha my apologies x and thanks for clarifying

1 Like

Beware of scammer claiming to being able to sell you dream’s NFTs, especially on gumroad.

As of today, NFTs are bought/sold/exchanged on venly market. (After initial offering from the store)

Ofc you can communicate with members on on the forum in regards to the exchange of goods but you MUST transfer the NFT to the other user wallet (on venly)

As far as I know this isn’t possible on gumroad.

Careful.

12 Likes

The prince is back :rofl:

13 Likes

This dude is in a different reality :rofl:

17 Likes

well there’s someone who sell the Divine Tree for 1 million. . .

9 Likes

Same guy different audios :D

10 Likes

Guess whos back !
Back again
Ambrosia’s back
Tell a friend
:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Ambrosia is worth 50-100 Mio $.
Whoever sells it for less, needs a ‘reality check’ :laughing:

16 Likes

Truth. There’s a good reason you don’t see really any being sold on Venly until now. Ambrosia is my baby.

12 Likes

Could NFTs like AMBROSIA also work for your (the NFT owners) parents, if they listen to it? Since you are genetically 50% your mom and 50% your dad, maybe it can work 50% for them :thinking:

6 Likes

There have been constant synchronicities lately :)
The field automatically checks the depths of the user’s subconscious for NFT rights
The holder of these “rights” gets the key-access to use
NFT - the principle of full individuality (individual use)

in this case, without the possession of these rights - a person will not get a result / will not take advantage of the field

18 Likes