Anansi NFT: Testimonials

Anansi-01

Crypto.com NFT | Anansi
Crypto.com NFT | Anansi 2
Crypto.com NFT | Anansi 3

Anansi is an Akan folktale character. He often takes the shape of a spider and is considered to be a god of all knowledge of stories. Taking the role of trickster, he is also one of the most important characters of West African, African American and Caribbean folklore.
Anansi is most well known for his ability to outsmart and triumph over more powerful opponents by using his cunning, creativity and wit.
Anansi transforms in his stories, weakness into virtues. Be blessed and inspired by Anansi

23 Likes

@Ugninis Hey mate, please enable your forum function for receiving private messages so that I can send you a private message. Thanks.

7 Likes
10 Likes

hello

18 Likes

Is that your Tarantula? Ohhhhhh what a Beauty!!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a tarantula.
No. Itā€™s not mine.
You want to know how information field magic works? Itā€™s scientific magicā€¦
Iā€™ve always loved spiders. And Iā€™ve had a long-time dream of getting one for myself.
Just recently, last week, I stopped by here:
https://staktosvoras.lt/produkto-kategorija/nariuotakojai-arthropoda/vorai-araneae/paukstedos-tarantulai-theraphosidae/

itā€™s an exotic animal store in my area.

and then yesterday I checked out Crypto.
And saw Anansi.
Do you think I could deny myself such a gift?
:joy: :innocent:
By the way, Iā€™ve liked Anansi since the American Gods series.

9 Likes

Congratulations on winning Anansi!!! What a Gorgeous NFT! I was having trouble on Crypto and missed out on this one. That one was my favorite, too!

I have always loved spiders, as well! I used to have a sweet Rose Hair Tarantula Girl! She was so gentle and precious! I gifted her to my friend when I moved and couldā€™nt bring her with me. I think that you would Love having a Trantula! Also, those cute little jumping spiders like the one in the NIF can be found in the pet trade, as well! There is one species I canā€™t recall the name, but you can do a search, that apparently can become quite tame if you acquire them as spiderlings!

8 Likes

NO. :scream:

3 Likes

I was in SA on a safari trip and, during lunch one day, I saw this scary horror near me. It was HUUUGE! :scream:

So, obviously, I ended up getting this NFT. :upside_down_face:

Captain made this Anansi look like it has shades on and is smiling. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Having a funny experience with Anansi today :spider:

I didnā€™t dedicate him much time so far, because of a busy week, but also being ā€œenchantedā€ by Ɓine (amazing btw).

Was called to him today and I stared in his eyes for 2-5min.

Since then I can feel he is influencing my mind to bypass my ego patterns in a funny way.

As an observer I see my mind avoiding one of my usual ego traps, then the energy signature of Anansi pops up :grin::ok_hand:

13 Likes

I love it that you were drawn to gaze into his eyes!
What if all of the NFTs that have eyes, also have Portals located within their Eyes?!
Auspicious! I feel like the 9 of Pentacles also heals with her gaze.

8 Likes
1 Like