Ancestral Knowledge

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that would be overkill hahahahha

1 Like

Hahaha! I will become a bodybuilding egregore!

8 Likes

start to pose man, we gotta have that chad aura on that tag haha

7 Likes

Hahaha give me till February! A few months with glory and I’ll be ready!

5 Likes

looking forward to that ;D

2 Likes

Seeing it as that yeah you are right, but how probable is it that I gain skills from this field that will help me with spiritual growth expect the part where I gain a richer experience with life because of experiences like

1 Like

I updated it so they probably didnt even see this or they did , whatever
better like that ?

1 Like

1 Like

I am welcome for recommendations on how to better that stack really, you probably know a lot more about it than I do

1 Like

I tought to keep it simple but I dont mind if it gets complicated if you want to help out

1 Like

Ill adjust that stack with your recommendation, I dont plan to melt my brain because I somewhat cant take that much morphic fields without getting headache or getting sick, so I plan on avoiding that, the course did its tool after overusing it

1 Like

this thread doesn’t sound like ancestral knowledge anymore…
who am I? What I’ve become?

3 Likes

1 Like

we have fallen…

ok so this is it then

2 Likes

Btw @anon48416969 and @anon96557306, do you guys believe that we’ll eventually be able to connect with our ancestors’ memories, Assassin’s Creed style?

1 Like

could be man, but I dont expect it to be good shit only tbh, who knows what these fuckers might have done

1 Like

Hi @FBI_cyber_division
I have created the above playlist exactly as you have suggested and will be playing it at work while I go about my day.

Can I select 2 of them and listen to them for an hour and a half each to make up the 3hrs or must it be 3hrs dedicated to only one of the above? I was thinking of listening to Cognitive Enhancement audio to boost my custom cognitive enhancement field that I wear during the day and my second choice would be Telepathy.

4 Likes

Dude you forgot @Maoshan_Wanderer aka traditional spiritual wikipaedia :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Then I would like this man to tell me somthing about my soul origins I dont know shit about @Maoshan_Wanderer haha

1 Like