Ancestral Knowledge

And tbh I always had this question

can people with mental disabillity be spiritual and help themselfes, do they even understand their own existence, what is neccessary to be spiritual, to understand consciousnes, is a functional brain requiered? Consciousnes could be something that is accessable without a “normal” ego but do people with mental disabillity have the potential to gain this understanding or these spiritual skills

2 Likes

Great stack! :smiley:

Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0 (induces myelination, increases nerve growth factor, removes scar tissue), BDNF and Anti Aging (increases neuroplasticity and restores brain function to a peak of health over time) could be added.

Stroke Prevention and Help and Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal may support better brain function as well.

8 Likes

Nice stack bro!

I agree man! Also helps with understanding more complex concepts I would believe

Creativity is important in excelling in alot of things in life, so I would recommend that

Also do you have time to listen to some of those fields more than once? They would be more effective that way, to get the most out of the limit

6 Likes

yeah, I try to figure out how I can double or triple them in a youtube playlist haha

2 Likes

This is what I do, download google chrome on your phone

!

Head over to your playlist

image|231x500 !

Hit request desktop site by hitting the three little buttons on the bottom right

image|423x500 !

Click the three buttons

image|530x500 !

Hit add videos

image|640x500

Paste the link of the video you want to add then click it and hit add

4 Likes

thanks!

I just tought about these 3 and added them to this playlist

3 Likes

haha my phone doesnt have this function, but thanks man, I might use just mp3 files on my pc and make the playlist there if neccessary

1 Like

Okay man no problem haha

1 Like

Alright have to coordinate the brain stack

Super Human Genius
Brain Hemisphere x2
BDNF x2
TDCS and NGF
Enpp 6 Enzyme x2
GPDL 1 BOOSTER
PERMANENT BRAIN ENHANCEMENT
SUPERHUMAN GENIUS
INDUCE CREATIVITY
BRAIN REGENRATION

END PRODUCT

3 Likes

Brain Regeneration is typically best at the end of a brain stack, particularly after fields such as Permanent Brain Enhancement.

It’ll support the changes being made. :wink:

As @_OM said in another thread:

6 Likes

Thanks Sensei

3 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. Not a sensei by any means. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think this is a good time to appreciate @_OM @uial @Samurai @FBI_cyber_division, our Body Building Demi God @GoddessAndGodOfAll haha, @anon6431808 for always being the best mod here haha and for a giving Samuel and Dream but they wont read this anways lol

Nah but for the most time I was here I learned more from you than from teachers, people in real and some wannabe spiritual practiconers than anywhere else, especially from Samurai and OM, dream and sam have the best ideas to grow spiritually but for knowledge about fields and life and all that energetic stuff samurai and OM are lead. I dont care if you see this as ass kissing, I just want to thank you so thanks

uial you are like wikipedia for me now haha, dont take it bad but you probably know every field and what it does so thanks for being here and helping out in 5 seconds of posting :D

Phillip is a great contribution to this forum and overall cool, ya all are cool tho

our boy acsending biceps could be personal trainer at this point, telling you which fields to use for building muscle

and for sure noah for changing usernames on daily basis :D

Nah seriously thank you, I learned a lot from you , might sound cringe but fuck it, just felt like to credit you for helping out

not saying other people dont help out, they do but to me I learn more from you than others

13 Likes

oh and a really helpful soul @Bronyraur thank you for helping out :)

4 Likes

:rofl: haha hell nah!! lol

I love talking about it man I’m fully immersed in this world haha

But yeah I agree brotha, all of those you’ve mentioned as well as @Maoshan_Wanderer and @This_Boy_Here have helped me tons directly and indirectly

5 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll is truly an inspiration. I was tired yesterday and wanted to skip my workout. And then I thought, “would Mr. Bicep ever do that? No!” And off I went to the gym!!

12 Likes

everyone should just thank everybody who helped them

@anon96557306 sorry for turning this into this but I tought well, it kinda went that way so why not make it worse haha nah but really sorry, we will update anyways on this theard

1 Like

Told you Demi god, people might even start to pray to you so their muscles will grow ;)

7 Likes

Aw man that’s hilarious!! Cuz I actually skipped my work out yesterday! :rofl: haha thank you though bro, I have glory now and I can already sense I’m about to enter an era of routine destruction lol

5 Likes

I actually suggested that we should put Mr. Biceps photo on a new Muscle Growth tag!! :laughing:

7 Likes