Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

If you read the topic from the beginning, the captain mentions rest days in terms of rest - not using this field.

Of course some.people wi be using it every day…
But it’s a good idea to have same days off.

5 Likes

I personally don’t use it everyday. 6 days a week because I work out 6 days a week.

If you’re doing an automated workout audio, treat it like a gym session. Depending on what’s your tolerance on your body energy you decide what’s too much for you, taking breaks would always be better tho.

4 Likes

Yeah bro! Upper body went so bulky with this which i think is the result of having more androgen receptors those areas. I realised you have to eat a lot with this (good food) - cant wait to get back on this asap, cosmo volt healed the injury now to get back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does this make you more masculine?

1 Like

Muscles add to looking more masculine but being more masculine relies on your intentions and what you do with that physicality and mentality. If you want something to look more masculine consider working out with this, alongside listening to Testosterone and DHT to follow it.

2 Likes

No dude
I want to know if it actually makes you feel more masculine and exhibit more masculine behaviors
I already know the field gives u muscles lmao

No.

6 Likes

This field is unisex so no it wont enhance your masculine traits. It only targets the muscles.

11 Likes

I don’t wanna sound lazy, but will this work with automatic workout fields?
I am a college student, and I’m gonna have to sacrifice my time at the gym in exchange for hours of studying

1 Like

Yes, the automated work out audio cause muscle contractions (same thing when you workout). Play this audio and then automated workout and you’ll be good, if you could take an hour or less it’ll amplify results even more.

4 Likes

This field makes me STARVING!
Well I’m assuming it’s this field, I’m also listening to swords of annihilation

4 Likes

Does this prevent me from being able to buy it for a friend or vice versa?

Lol ok😂 One more question, let’s say I buy it, if I play it for somebody while I’m with them(kind of a rhetorical question here) would the protection thingys activate or no?

Skipping to the next topic.

@GoddessesAndGod, where is that update we are all waiting for? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

6x androgen rec definitely felt fatigued during my workout.

Massive arm pump tho.

38 Likes

:flushed:

Do you have a picture from before with the same angle/flex?

3 Likes

Blessed by Saint Biceps

5 Likes

As a matter of fact Monkeyowl just for you I’ll go travel back in time and take a pic :sob:.

Jokes aside

This is April 29

20 Likes

:clap: :clap: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

:flushed: yay im smoool im sure if i hang my arms in that arm you could lift me up :joy::flushed::facepunch:t3:

4 Likes