Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Hey my brother @Zen !!! the man who will soon be a world renowned fitness figure, the man who is building lean mass second by second !!! I just saw your results and they are amazing! wao !!! awesome brother !!! I congratulate you!!! to continue advancing with your great empire !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

10 Likes

What’s your daily calories intake & height bro?

2 Likes

Did he say why it’s possible for micronutrients like vitamin C, vitamin D, and creatine, but not for macronutrients like protein or fat?

1 Like

Because your body has an inactive gene that can produce vitamin c, and we already produce vitamin D and creatine in our body’s… We don’t produce macronutrients though

9 Likes

This is irritating. Both yesterday and the day before I worked out hardcore (for me anyways) and both nights I slept terribly.

How & when did you listen, how many times? Focus more on the recovery audio after workout.

1 Like

He (live in the mind) doesn’t own this audio, so it’s not something that this audio caused****!

3 Likes

My height is 5 10

I don’t measure my calorie intake :upside_down_face:, kinda just eat 2-3 times a day big meals homecooked meals. I stay away from fast food or street food.

7 Likes

I just slept really badly after working out. The night before last I wasn’t tired until the wee hours of the morning, last night I had a headache I couldn’t get rid of.

1 Like

Tried few days without test + hgh + biceps, and yesterday and today did 3-5 biceps, 2hgh,2 tst… Must say, the difference is huge… Workout pump, willingness to train, strength, recovery…

Perfect!

13 Likes

Well done bro

Kill it. :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get this and start posting pictures of my results here. I was due to get it on my birthday. But then the covid situation worsened here in India and my dad had to spend a shit ton of money for my relatives who fell sick with covid. I should be getting this once this shit is done with.

6 Likes

https://milled.com/hyper-growth-muscle-mass-training/testosterone-cant-build-muscle-without-this-_mfmBzI9d9WUwopj

1 Like

today my brother goes like " You’ve been going to the gym?" “I can see you over there flexing cause you see me here”

I started cracking up cause I was watching the flash on my phone like so:

(isn’t this a cool picture? i took it lol)

and I was like nah “I’m not flexing” and he goes like “you’re not flexing?! like I see you flexing ode (a lot) right now”

and so I showed him me flexing and goes like “Holy shoot” “you can take a guest to the gym?”

this audio crazy lol.

15 Likes

Same goes for all field haha, you can use anything you desire

Currently sitting at 150.4 lbs!!!

Holy smokes I’m just putting on muscle left and right!

22 Likes

:muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Wtf

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but are you like… Selling the same thing made by sapien under your own name?
And you even see no problem openly Posting here about it?

4 Likes

Yes I can see you also deleted the epsilon brainwave audio you were selling 3 minutes ago for USD 15 :+1:

2 Likes

Did you buy it after all?