Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

yes

Do you have instagram I wanna ask you about it’s effects privately.

add discord 123abc#2981

added

2 Likes

You can ask everyone here who got it publicly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…

10 Likes

If I play the automated cardio with this one, would I also build muscles or would it work better with the automated individual audios? I’ve been using follistatin to muscle with cardio,core and stomach shrinking and I’ve been seeing some good progress

Glad to hear that! Thats awesome.

I added some calories and some day increased biceps to maybe 4-5 times, and went from 90kg to 92kg, same body fat visually, in about 2 weeks

2 Likes

I wanna get it however since the price is quite expensive for me I was wondering if it doesn’t work for me or has negative side effect on me would I able to get a refund?

1 Like

Honestly, though…

I will place a few cents around.

If you are to buy the pricier fields, especially the legendary ones it is because you believe in the work and understand how it goes.
These are legendary with a synchronistic aspect to it (most cases). I’d suggest to use a couple of fields from the workout regimen alone and see how you develop.

Then, make your mind.

As we generally put it: there are plenty of fields for pretty much every area that get you covered. Most of them are free, so you don’t even need to speculate whether it works or not, you can actually try them.

As for the eventual “negative aspects” of this field, Dream also has fields to pretty much cover everything around, you could possible experience or imagine… so… I don’t believe that’s even a question…especially considering the fine tune ups and safety nets placed.

12 Likes

Thank you! Currently I’m using this for muscle growth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt00LiTRTPE&t=1s

How does this one compare to the saint of biceps one?

Apples and Oranges,

The St Biceps - stimulates androgen receptors in your body, it doesn’t mess around with hormones.
Extreme Muscle Growth - Features Myostatin, HGH/Testosterone compression (Hormonal path)

The St Biceps was thought to be a field that doesn’t overstimulate or overcompensate the body’s natural fuction.So, in short, the one you’re using may have its sides, as those are hormones, whilst Saint Biceps is just the Androgens activity directly in the muscle (no hormones or up/down regulations of any kind - old school growth).

5 Likes

Okay I understand and as far as Brain Growth Work I wanted to buy it instead then but I can’t seem to see the reviews from people. Can you tell me the results people got from it or you have if you don’t mind.

Maybe this Thread can provide you valuable info to see if this field its for you , there is some photos from handsome models ,you can have testimonies and visual content to make a wise pucharse .

11 Likes

Duke.

Have you seen all my post???!

If you BUY IT LEGALLY it’s going to work.

I literally got a friend of mine just scratching his head because a month ago I was 6lbs less, much slimmer.

Worked out with him yesterday and I was just pushing through everything without breaking a sweat, he was like “bruh how???”

Again if you having doubts don’t buy it lol, don’t try to sneak your way into buying it by asking a younger user if they can pm you.

ALSOOO, if you’re not serious about working out why bother? For that you can get other fields for example knight, unbreakable, holy light for around the price of this.

I play this 3 times a day on days I workout (AND ONLY WHEN I WORKOUT) I haven’t experienced any negative effects and many here will tell you as well.

By nature since you get a digital audio getting a refund isn’t the case cause who’s to say you’re not going to keep using the audio after you get the download. Smh.

23 Likes

nice :ok_hand:

6 Likes

this field is absolutely extraordinary

3 Likes

you should actually read the thread there are pics lol

3 Likes

Bought this legendary item I know I’m gonna get insane with this

8 Likes

You wont think twice lol

Beast of a field.

4 Likes