Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Guess what, I bought it too because of @Zen before and after pictures :joy:

So far pumps are amazing and anyone notice some increase in energy if used with extreme muscle growth?

3 Likes

Love this field man. Grateful to god everyday guiding me here for this field. Grateful for the ones responsible for making it happen. I am really looking forward to maybe something that would increase bone structure size rather than a regular hgh field. I assume something to send hgh throughout the bones and convert it to igf-1, increase cartliage composition, maybe keep growth plates open to masculinize the body as much as possible as many men today struggle with this issue today. Something built off making your bones more dense, large, taller, to overall add to your frame while also building strong tendons to maintain the growth of muscles and bone. Putting that alongside this field. Imagine the gains and the potential in bodybuilding and powerlifting that can become possible.

Here is something I wrote out in requests and I thought I put this here so maybe the people here who are working out would tag along on the idea and we could make this idea happen :slight_smile: resulting in not only muscle growth for us but also frame and size overall. The best of both worlds and aa new body for people to take on the world.

4 Likes

The Bone Strengthener (feat. Louis Legend) - YouTube

:point_up:

27 Likes

Oh boss, how can I have missed this. I feel like my bones werenā€™t keeping up with the speed of my progression.

My knee been a bit achy (nothing serious).

8 Likes

And I thought Iā€™m the only one lol. But didnā€™t know it was cuz of this audio. Was wondering whatā€™s wrong with bonesā€¦feeling pain especially in legs

4 Likes

Also related - https://www.osteostrongstl.com/athletic-performance

Boosting bone density can also lead to more gains in strength! Afterall, muscle attaches to bone through tendons. Strong supports will allow strong movements.

5 Likes

Do you stretch your quads properly after your mega leg days?

3 Likes

This is awesome thank you for this. Cheers to more gains and more size growth. I assume this would help with height too as itā€™s hgh and igf-1 being sent through the body.

A good point here. Bone density is necessary for heavy lifts more so then muscle. And if Iā€™m being honest having a larger bone density/overall frame/taller height can really add to your masculinization.

1 Like

Lol
I used to not stretch after bike rides and was complaining about my knees at the gym, this was the first thing my trainer asked me :sweat_smile:
It helped and after a few days they stopped hurting and the pain never returned.

So maybe you should stretch after :P

4 Likes

i hate having any sort of body fat. I have a very very very small ammount on my lower belly and love handle area. Any suggestions guys lol

2 Likes

Looped like 15 times yesterday (got an amazing audio so ya boy had to do it) was very sore during my workout haha I donā€™t recommend but even though I was sore, I was doing shoulders and my shoulders had a nice little pump

1 Like

Prob stomach shrinking and toning

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
U guys are crazy

4 Likes

I made this fat loss stack for someone I know maybe it can help you.:

Pancreas Regeneration
Liver Cirrhosis Treatment ver2.0
Thyroid Healing and Regeneration
Plasma Protocol organ
Stenabolic
Cardarine
AMPK
Induced Mots
Glycolysis
Enhanced Fat Metabolism
Diabetes Type I and II Treatment
HGH 2.5
Induced Sestrin Proteins Production

10 Likes

thanks guys. I have this weird thing. I like to stay as lean as possible lol been bulking a lot recently and say tiny bit of fat and was like NOOOO haha

2 Likes

You can compete with @Zen to see who can look like a walking human anatomy lesson first lol :grin:

5 Likes

LMAOOOOOO

4 Likes

hahah i need to bulk up a bit more though. I am 173cm and 67kg. I want to get to 73kg lean ish

2 Likes

oh dang weā€™re really close.

Iā€™m 180cm (5 10) and 68 kg (150)

3 Likes