The Requests and Fields

Please create a field for strabismuss, symmetrical eyes

1 Like

Try
*Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning
I find that it slims my face down including cheeks

2 Likes

I used it. it helped slim my face overall but the only thing that pops out my face now is buccal fat same thing happend to my brother. facial symmetry did help me look good overall tho :grinning:

1 Like

@Dreamweaver could you have a look at this concept? It’s a japanese methood to look young and keep perfect skin tone at any age. Also used by them at home very often. Also used by many korean or japanese celebrities…It’s very simple but extremely effective even in balancing facial shape. So I thought maybe it would be nice if converted into morphic field. Or could be better if combined with facial stimulant audio maybe?

8 Likes

Including exotropia

The Chariot Mandala :horse_racing:

5 Likes

A field to regenerate sweat glands and sweat more, a lot of people would appreciate sweating more as sweating helps detox the body and help kidneys function better. It would balance electrolytes and keep your body healthy because detoxing would be easier.

Some benefits:

1. circulation increases throughout our organs, muscles, and tissue
  2. our skin releases toxins such as alcohol and waste products, which helps our body detoxify
  3. the elimination of salt from the body can help prevent kidney stones from forming
  4. prolonged sweating also leads to increased thirst and the need to drink more water, which is also helpful in lowering the risk of kidney stones
  5. the pores on our skin open up and allow for a protective barrier to form against pathogens, thus reducing bacteria on the skin. This can benefit many skin problems such as acne.
  6. So much more
2 Likes

Angelic vibrations 2.0 as a mandala

Where Can I buy A.P.E tag? I really need this for work! If it’s gone can you bring it back thanks!

2 Likes

I am wondering if it is suitable for Intercession v3.0 tag to be made?

I believe the tag is just over three years old. This does not mean it is bad or something. But because of Captain Nemo’s products have a considerable increase in power since The Plasma Light audio, this could be updated to be more effective.

The description on Enlightened States states "The fields on this item help to promote a strong sense of desire in regards to helping the wearer, will parse information about the situation so that the correct individuals are asked for help

• Idea. Creating a smart field to help parse information about the situation so that the correct individuals are asked for help. This smart field also adds to its database about who to contact based on the situation. This could be a good idea, especially because Captain Nemo has been make a lot of smart fields lately.

I am also asking for a new Intercession v3.0 because it is such an important tag that can help people, in many aspects of their life.

One of the reasons why I am kinda holding back on purchasing Intercesison 2.0 is because I think Intercession 3.0 might be released later this year or next year.

Where Can I buy A.P.E tag? I really need this for work! If it’s gone can you bring it back thanks!

First of All thanks Dream for doing some of the runes which was my request.
How about “Ultimate Potential” field?
Combining effects of Dream of Purity and The Unbreakable Field, and maybe Little bit of Glory.

Field will gain understanding what one can become by analizng one’s energy patterns etc(like Dream od Purity) then use effects of The Unbreakable Field to motivate one to achieve his/her “highest form” and Little bit of Glory effects to shift one’s life Path and choices in that directions.

Fild like this either as a tag or an audio would be do neat It would be insta-buy for me lol

3 Likes

“plasma heart of youth”
kinda

Dont wanna sound lazy buuuuuuuuuuuut

Automated Star Exercise ? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

great idea.
how did none of us think about it ! :smiley:

YouTube channel Aumin Zen has a cell salts frequency.

1 Like

Hell yeah…I mean automated pranayama is kinda close. They both gather Prana and chi.

3 Likes

Definitely this. That type of breathing doesn’t really sit well with my body so an automated version would be great

Thansounds interesting :laughing:
Sorry lol

Can you not just get rid of it with the normal methods? So wax / plug / thread etc like women do for unwanted facial hair

3 Likes

I agree. Theres actually a very mild gel “call spanish waxing” to get rid of unwanted hair doing it by ourselves, doesnt hurt at all

1 Like